Frustration

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my final interview with HR for the new LTC entry level position about a week ago and still have yet to hear any news. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. It means they hated you.

Don't take it personally though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be glad you were not contacted. The turnover has been at an all time high the past 6 months. I have never seen so many top people resign like at Avanir. Trust me they did you a favor by not offering you a job. When good people resign, it is a major red flag. It all goes back to the NSM in Baltimore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top people "resigning" at this place seems to be a common theme on many of these thread yet no one specifically states why they "resigned"? What are the specific reasons? Specific please. This issue was brought up by the COO as well as one of the analysts on the call asked a specific question on this turnover on the last quarterly conference call to the street.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Nuedex is hard to sell and only a few reps are regularly getting
    good bonus/commission. The way the plan is set up, only rewarded for growth,
    and not maintaining bus. Every quarter is based on growing from the previous quarter.
    And refills ARE NOT being refilled regularly/routinely like you would think, so you have to double new scripts every quarter to get any traction, an if your territory is already\getting 400+ scripts a quarter, its really hard to grow which= no bonus or put on a plan.
    Very high pressure here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Training is easy here.
    2. Drug is hard to sell.......most areas of the country don't have double digit growth and this is what they want.
    3. Management is mostly mediocre or poor....particularly Michael McFadden, Henry Hays and then a number of RBM's.
    4. A ton of people have left the salesforce since it's inception including most President Club winners and although there are a few left...........most of them are looking. Because its a tough market out there for a job.......their hanging on until the right position drops.
    5. Alot of reps not doing well are probably some of the best reps in the country but didn't have a fighting chance to do big things here for sheer fact of the area in which they live.

6. You'll get 2-3 good years here if youre doing fairly well and then leave!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your writing skills are atrocious. I hope you are a fake like most of the posters here because there's no way companies like Avanir hire dumbshi** like you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask RP during the next conference call. He was there at the NSM in Baltimore. After Dr Chapell presented to the sales force, that was the beginning of the resignations. If he gives any other response, you know you are being lied to. No one resigned due to patent litigation. That is absolutely false. If you accept that as an answer, you are foolish

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why then...?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you listen to the call you will hear the COO states 3x resignations were due to the patent litigation. It seems like a reasonable scenario to me as well. Why stick around if your best product will be off patent in a few years while only pulling in less than 100 million? Can't say I would stick around either.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you listen to the call you will hear the COO states 3x resignations were due to the patent litigation. It seems like a reasonable scenario to me as well. Why stick around if your best product will be off patent in a few years while only pulling in less than 100 million? Can't say I would stick around either.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this novel idea. Hook up a lie detector to JV and BM and ask them why all of the top reps resigned. All of the reps had exit interviews. I am sure not one resigned due to patent litigation. That is the safe answer to give the investors. Not the truthful answer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay then....spell it out then, why??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good people that left: Blake, AJ, CH, JE, OG and a few others left because they thought better opportunities were out there. That is the real reason. One didn't get a DM job he felt he deserved. But It hasn't worked out for a lot of them. When a bunch of people left for allergen they immediately regretted it and tried coming back. Of those a handful have already left allergen. Please tell me where is it better. I know a guy that barely grew his territory last quarter and with a spiff is getting a monster pay out. where else can you get that? capped bonuses at $19k? be my guest. go for it. make sure you get 8 signatures a day.