New Indicator- Am I the only one excited ?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it is tough to sell our product. THe Nursing homes can be boring, no hot nurses... per say... But gees... Where is everyone.. We are going to make a lot of money, a LOT of money... Take that money and chase the nurses... Get your shares while you can...

I am thrilled...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be. Also, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are coming to town!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking about new "indications" we are still over a year away.
    On the retail side, they will get a new Migraine drug in March 2015.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If agitation results are shown to be safe and effective when the results are out in the coming weeks, Docs can start off-labeling it all they want and the FDA will do nothing about it. Should be a fun end of the year this year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you notice that this was a Phase-2 study result? Have fun promoting off label Phase-2 data.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, great data, but realistically we are still 3 yrs away from getting the actual indication
    Agitation in the Alz/Dementia patient.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha "get used to promoting off label"?....that's ALL avanir does! why I left that shady ass company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance. I'm laughing all the way to the bank with my options now, which you no longer have. With the upcoming events I will be retiring early thanks to this company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget to wait till December when vested and pay your taxes. Sorry could not give up my values for additional financial gains. Retire with pride lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The UpYourNose Nasal puffer should be a big hit with the same label as generic tablets.
    Better up your off labell game to sell the puffer spray.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like nothing much has changed here. Thank-goodness for Januvia. Gave us something else to sell. How does a company the size of Avanir hire like it is the size of a multi-billion dollar company? We are burning through our cash, most of the country can't hit 20 scripts a week in Nuedexta and many of the LASR team is frustrated and wants to quit (nevermind that they have no clue what they are doing in the LTC setting), and there's still rampant off-label selling going on here!