At the end of the day...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'm going to start a drinking game called, "At the End of the Day". During every teleconference or meeting from this point forward, whenever a CTL, DCO, VP, or that diabetes marketing manager, uses the phrase, "At the end of the day", I'm taking a drink, and then maybe, just maybe, I can get through "the end of the day."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

…we're all gone. Whomever it was that said that on here a couple of years ago and was ridiculed (by me, too), I want you to know that I acknowledge now that you were right. I'm sorry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is what it is at the end of the day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day is a plague in this company. Verbal communication skills have become pitiful for two reasons. First, we hire idiots and second, because we've all learned to read Hindish.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a drink when we are told "Market Research shows" this means some Physician told them what the marketing dept. wanted to hear and they got paid to tell them. Or that HCPs want to look at our Ipad to receive info. They can't see the small screen, just walk away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's also throw in the over used phrase......"moving forward". Because at the end of the day most folks have run short on vocabulary. Good Luck and Good Selling..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the meeting in Orlando, I counted how many times that Yothers guy said "At the end of the day". Wanna take a guess how many times he said it in his presentation? 916 times! I was a little disappointed he didn't hit 1000, but luckily afterwards, I overheard home talking to a few reps for a few minutes and he said it another 86 times. 1002 baby!