Roommates at Meetings Now

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First they took away the xmas shutdown from field sales, now we have to have roommates at meetings, what's next for them to take away besides our dignity and/or our jobs?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to check out Valeants page.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R u fucking kidding me. Steve get ur head out of uour ass. The consultants have off and are getting paid more than David?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding me!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure-fire way to get your own room: stroll around naked for awhile each morning as you both get ready. then again, you have to make sure the other party would take offense to that rather than encourage more of it...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So not everyone has roommates and there's no rhyme or reason to who the chosen ones are. We have employees who missed their numbers in their own rooms while Innersphere and Orapharma Elite are having to stay together. Also, we have newer employees staying alone while tenured employees are sharing! Also, I guarantee no one on home office is sharing!
    One thing is for sure, the ones that are rumored to be hooking up with upper management conveniently get their own room! I guess hitting your sales numbers isn't the most important thing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of this is true. Our company sucks, nobody is arguing that. But get your facts straight. There will likely be a ton of folks leaving after this Orlando meeting, and i'll say it again, our company SUCKS, but this is not true.

ALL Executive level AM's are solo. Senior AM's and AM's are rooming. All new hires are rooming. ANYONE in innersphere that is not Executive will share a room. ps. Our company sucks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, when someone tells you that you have to have a roommate just ask them...."so, who are you rooming with?" Then tell them you suffer from excessive snoring or some crap and get a note from your doctor.