Hologic

Discussion in 'Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me info on this company. Have an interview Friday and want to make sure it is the right fit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What didvision?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ThinPrep, RapidFFn, Cervista out in the west

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay clear of Hologic! It is clear that the dynamics of the market and strategies from upper managment will sink this company. Quigen has been and will continue to dominate HPV testing, its a better test. Physician responses to the "latest and greatest," Cervista is a joke, no credibility and no one is ordering. Thin prep is already being ordered from most doctors, I would say 65%. This means that your competitor, Surepath only holds 25% of the market and the other 10% is conventionally processed. You will not sell Thin prep to the 10%ers and the Surepath followers are pretty loyal, easy collection. So good luck buddy! I am turing my resignation in as soon as I can. They will be loosing a top rep that has contributed to the 65% which, if your smart, you can't resell a sell. On the bright side, its a job. So if you are a looser and just need some paper than take it but, if you are a seasoned rep, you are making a huge career mistake. TRUST ME!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does the interview process take so long? over 3 months??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think...they don't have their shet together...smarty pants!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So were you talking about H.D.?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an interview for mmosite position, loved the RBD but my manager was just hired and I dont know his style...how is the uptake fo the new mammosite ML ??? nayone??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree do not waste your time interviewing; this company does not have their "stuff" together!!!! HR person Melissa very unprofessional and rude!!!!! This company seems to be for the desparate only....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful coming on board here..... Company has a good name but you will ruin your name and career if you are leaving device or pharma, it is a step backwards, pretty much just as good as a starting sales job at Xerox or ADP or Paychecks. I made the mistake and am looking very hard to get out before I have completely ruined my career.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Hologic do a hair drug test or a Urine?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hologic does not drug test, at least they do not for corporate positions. Hologic is an awful company to work for though, don't waste your time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company treats their reps like crap!! I did some work for them and believe me I wouldn't go with them. Rep in LA did and I don't know if he is still their but I will bet he's looking!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you need to stop smoking weeed dude!

and for those of you who actually do work with HOLOGIC; your lucky,,,
    don't be a hater b/c you were dismissed after interviewing,,,,,
    you'll find something buddeeeee...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you forgot about the O-T-H-E-R HPV test,,,
    stay tuned brainiac,,it's on the way,,
    and your projections will soon be off,,, waaaaay off!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dopey, T H E O T H E R H P V T E S T was approved by the FDA earlier this month.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the one who told you about the test just before it was approved,,(it was app on 4/20)
    CHECK OUT THE DATE,,, you don't even make sense,,,,,,,,

me dopey,,,, your an idiot.

i hope your not selling the new test,,,, please for the love of god, I hope not,
    your clearly a little slow......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just had an interview for novasure. was told that reps make 70K base and 100k in bonus at plan. sounds enticing, but what percentage of hologic reps actually hit their targets to make the 170k???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were lied to.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THOSE DAYS ARE GONE. NOVACEPT AND EARLY CYTYC DAYS YOU COULD EARN $200-300K.....NOW SOME ARE ONLY MAKING 20K OVER BASE OF 70K = 90K!!!! THATS WHY THERE ARE LIKE 20 TERRITORY MANAGER OPENINGS......