Immunoscience Division

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What products does this division promote? Call points? Thanks for the information!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updates?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orencia which is promoted to Rheumatologist.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a lazy loser. You'll fit right in here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please tell me the average speaker honorarium for a rheumatologist live program?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off to the races with the sales competition, I have hit it big with the Oncology Division. Basketball tickets set the tempo. Cocktails and top notch dinner smoothed the way. Upward and onward!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone afraid to say anything in this division. New culture of fear. Tell the bosses they are great and you get promoted. Challenge them and you get put on notice.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rarely hear anything about this division. Seems to be very quiet division

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are too afraid to say anything. Massive turnover coming again in sales.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Immuno's environment is toxic. Sales leadership punishes anyone pointing out issues, sales numbers are completely fabricated, DMs are too scared/weak to raise questions, IC plan that pays the lowest common denominator, and TBMs are bored shitless and looking for other jobs. RUN from this division!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the immuno street is that Lisa H resigned yesterday. Long time super high performing rep finally got fed up with the intimidation and primary care mentality of Bobby, Jeffy and Johnny. Repeat the message 3 times. More resignations coming, more resignations coming, more resignations coming.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she got kicked out of sales council for speaking her mind. Other reps and managers have been told to get in line or get out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya think so? no communications whatsoever with all the people leaving. Sabina S, Robert M., Gary P. were all long time and high performing managers. could not take it anymore. you almost heard nothing about it because communication is shut down immediatiately. funny how there were no exit interviews. how many more managers and reps have left in the last 2 or 3 months that you know of that was never communicated. time to make a new list of immunoscience defections.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This description fits HCV to a tee, except for the IC plan, which is temporary anyway. EVERY LAST POINT! BN is a douche and is being carried by CV

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think anyone even notices there is a problem with management? I heard Buck M and Marc J are also leaving. I know 2 others pending formal offers.
    I guess this is what Bob V is looking for. He wants all of us who have knowledge and experience selling this drug successfully to leave, so he can get some naïve primary care guys in there who can execute antiquated, archaic, tired sales direction about messaging and pester their physicians until they are the laughing stock of the biotech industry. Then they will be unwelcome in the offices, so make up lots of calls to check all the boxes - but be super excited about their base salaries cause they know if they play the game well, they will be rewarded.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

many tbms are applying for the sarilumab positions just posted at Genzyme. here we go again!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye-bye you morons that wouldn't know how to sell ice in the Sahara desert. Take your sales 101 messaging and shove it. I'll go sell for a company that knows how to compete.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it curious that those who have been forced out or have left BMS in the last 6-12 months are those who challenged the thinking of BV, JK and JW.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what is the deal with the new selling system? Who uses them anyhow???