HCV WTF!?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 7:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was posted from an outsider as they know damn well the ALLY data is outstanding and what they are going to be doing for the next few months.......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see who launches first

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's approval day for us. Feels great! How about you losers? Still waiting for yours. Don't worry BMS won't do layoffs yet, well not until they figure out your drug will be left without a musical chair.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was posted on Abbvie's site too......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is bad news for Daklinza. Olysio is offering a copay benefit up to $50,000 per course of therapy! It means when combined with Sovaldi, they can be close to Harvoni price. So what are we doing about it? When Tradjenta started rebating heavily in diabetes, we decided to sell Diabetes to AZ because this is not our area. We needed to focus on specialty drugs. Now those specialty drugs are rebating heavily, are we getting out of HCV? We're screwed. They will sell us to the first buyer.
    https://webrebate.trialcard.com/Coupon/OlysioPortal/FlashCard.pdf

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have plenty of time to ponder this

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just received complete response letter from the FDA. They will fire all of us till this is resolved in 6 months or so! Who is going to be held accountable for this? They should fire all the global team and Richard Kim should be the first to go. He has misled the company. He should go. Our futures are within the hands of immature kids who play with our futures

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off troll, not the case and anyone who has read today's memo knows the facts, nothing new here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Luck convincing your customers with that memo! You're obviously one of that elite group

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax, this was expected so no big deal. It should be removed in a few weeks. Until then my customers will hold off treating.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should've stayed at Abbvie. They're getting ready to launch next week while we are stuck in limbo here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you, I will still try to go back. I am looking around as well. This is what will happen: We will launch targeting gt3, it will take us time before getting payers onboard, Gilead will launch their pan genotypic regimen few months after we get formulary listing, they will stop making Sovaldi available and will sell only Harvoni and the pangenotypic FDC...and that's the end of the story for us as we will have no Sovaldi to combine with!! Am I the only smart guy here?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on in the R&D organuzation. These guys screwed this one up. Manion seems like a fast talker with no substance. He lead the overall HCV Devlopment and was the guy behind the inhibitex debacle. It doesn't seem like he has the right experience to develop drugs.

Anyone know more about it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember our CEO making fun of Gilead for paying 11B for Pharmasset that they got Sovaldi from and he said Inhibitex at 2B is not a bad deal! Few months later we threw the 2B in the garbage. If you don't have any expertise whatsoever wouldn't you think there is something fishy there! It's Manion and Nath who did the due diligence on Inhibitex. Both of them are around with those who did the Amylin deal as well. What a company!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS is a better company with more opportunities. We will be ok.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mansion and nath Both pushed Inhibitex and the now flawed hcv strategy. Neither guy was held accountable for the Inhibitex debacle. With a complete response letter it's time for our leadership to respond to ole Doug. He's the master BSer and yet no one calls him for it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doug m is a total tool. He is one of the biggest brown nosers in R&D. Many of us were surprised he survived the Inhibitex program. He pushed that one hard. He'd rather be globetrotting than helping to define and implement strategy. He's balks should be on the line for the CRL but he will likely push the blame