Chris young Resume

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2007 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Young still with BMS? Wow miracles do exist.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Young should be on the street. Love to know the dollar value of business he lost and turnover.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris can troll the restrooms on the Interstate the best. He' a true backdoor man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough RBD, gives pussy TBMs fits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hooooooweeeee....dat CY got dem dm's steppin' -n- fetchin' like dey asses wuz on on fire an dey heads wuz catchin'..Yassuh Missa Young.....yassuh ...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CY asks reps to do their job, how harsh!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CY eats pelts

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is every rep under CY a pussy?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For both regions he's lead? Coincidence?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't know he was still around

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest moron in pharma

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know if CY is a douche or not, but I know he surely hires a bunch of douchebag yes-men to answer to him. Most of his direct reports couldn't lead a group of ethiopians to a Dennys. The prick mgr in ATl lost half his team in about 15 mins- all quit and went to AMGEN.

I guess they'll just plug the holes and keep chugging along...at some point maybe Rita will figure out the reason CY performance sucks is that he can't keep anyone in positions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea, there's 'a the answer! Depend on Rita to figure it out. Rita is a ditz.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad- don't know Rita either. I just figured that if CY turnover rate is as bad as it seems someone will have to answer for it. I suppose we will just bumble along perpetually understaffed in certain territories because of piss poor DMs

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rita.....legacy female manager.....must be good at paperwork and looking busy. Haven't seen a lot of leadership skills myself. Legacy ditz with a good lawyer, best I can tell.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rita, wrinkle with feet.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rita is somewhat smart, chemistry degree, but zero leadership skills and has never been held accountable for anything. I've known her for decades.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supported a culture of lies and evidently didn't understand/care that everything she was told by her Underlings was mostly fabricated to tell her what she wanted to hear. Everyone actually believes their own lies at this point. Can't wait for her to resurrect Advance and present it as a new idea.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so many opening in ATL again? Seems to have high turnover