Ok Fellow Shire Reps, who is this WP person?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is now a manager at Supernuts?

I had an interesting conversation with another rep about WP, ie corporate nazi.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss looking at CS and his sexy ass at POAs. I wish he would have never left Shire.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it, WP is coming back to Shire. Anyone else hearing the same thing?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did she get run off from Supernus already? LOL

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to the long WP thread, did she get that removed?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dangit...she better just stay over with Supernus...we don't want her back over here with Shire...please Supernus keep all of those RD's over there!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one where one of her reps tried to defend her and you flipped out? Seriously dude, she has been gone for almost a year and I am sure she isn't sweating you. Move on...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Wendy still checks in on Shire, glad to know you care. Go back to your failing company board on Supernuts!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw you guys, I'm an RD at Supernus! Be jealous!

WP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WP you are CRAZY! It's common knowledge at Shire, wait til Supernuts realizes it, if they haven't already.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total bitch. When you make it on CP it's because it's true. Unfair maybe but nearly always true. Might take a while but the truth comes out WP!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes, Cafe Pharma is a shining light of truth and justice. Give me a break, this is entertainment at other peoples expense. Nothing more.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever Natalie. Enjoy your demotion!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry folks WP is already making a name for herself here at Supernus. People are starting to figure out what you have been saying for a while now. B!tch be cra cra.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only true thing about cafepharm is the ones who target anyone are disgruntled and most often fired losers. The others know how to handle their grievances and don't run to a website to post away while hiding in their bedroom in their skivvies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL not surprising. Have fun with her Supernus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol so wrong. Four of my friends and I post about the bs from RDs and others on CP regularly. We are all employed with good numbers. Wrong is wrong. Truth comes out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you have a club of pathetic whiners who can't stand up for themselves and confront someone in person. You have to go on-line and be a "big man" from behind a keyboard. Loser.