Bristol-myers purchase

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just resigned from a great job and company to come on board with Shire. Maybe I better beg for my job back with my current company. Ugh

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down, these rumors have been going on for years!! We have a very strong sales force and even if we got bought, who is to say that would mean anything bad to the sales force? They would probably rather have us than their sales force. Don't worry, shire is a great company!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fool

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company for new hires. For reps who have been around awhile, who have made this company what it is, we are getting the shaft. I guess the PC, rep of the quarter awards, making Vyvanse $1 billion drug means nothing. How is it that new reps are coming in at $95k, some with 6 figure base and reps with 5+ years and same level are making $20k+ less and bringing in 10x more revenue. Great company!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is definitely a good point!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this exact same thing happened to me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a matter of time

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that guy seems like a real paranoid nutjob, hope he gets the help he so clearly needs!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so sure. I've checked all the dates and they fit in with what he's saying. I guess we'll find out if it ever goes to trial, which reading what he says, it may well do.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going nowhere. There is no evidence that anything he said has or ever will happen. People just trying to spread rumors and make people nervous because they have nothing better to do with their time. Get a hobby for crying out loud.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And besides which there's always the Bristol-Myers Squibb ombudsman to complain to. Search "Bristol-Myers Squibb Ombudsman"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never happen now - we are way too expensive. That $14 jump priced us out for most companies.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What goes up must come down. A matter of time.