INDIANA OPENING….

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me any information on the Indiana opening? Which territory is it, what happened to the previous rep, thoughts on manager? Thanks loads, in advance. Happy Holidays.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The questions posed are inquisitive;yet, the format requesting such information asked in the Facebook of the pharmaceutical world is regrettable. If such a request comes from inside, this region collectively might wonder are you worthy to be answered. Assuming your on the outside, you might consider a different venue to gather your insights using perhaps a more business suitable website where one identified (not anonymous) person can reach out and contact one another to connect or link with a colleague thru a request. If you have to ask what website could support such a request then my guess is the Indiana opening information you desire will go unanswered.

Happy Holidays!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, This is the Indiana RD you asked about. :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez-stop being so nasty--the poster just wanted info on the position. I don't know anything about it or I'd share with the person. Don't be so rude. It's a valid question on a valid website. Happy Holidays Grinch.

O/P hopefully someone will know. I'm sure you have applied. If not, apply online. Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you sound like a right stuck up oik.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. Arrogant - Check your grammar. Learn the difference between you're and your and through and thru.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He/she certainly does. Most likely a he. A she wouldn't be such a snot. The O/P DOES have a valid question, and this IS the place to ask it if someone would share. I wonder if the job is filled?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, as the other person said...check your grammer. You're a real jerk.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you should check your grammar, what happened failed spelling in the 3rd grade?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He certainly does. What a complete azzzzzz.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious...criticizing someone for poor grammar and spells GRAMMAR wrong. Priceless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to come back like a little baby? How sweet . I guess he shouldn't have left for the BBD huh?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you the jerk that put the rude comments though? You are mean spirited if it's you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was to cool to talk to me anymore when he got the BIG promotion! What goes around comes around!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like HE was the real jerk.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem on that team is the hot air reps on the team, sb and bb
    Dumb shits full of themselves and disciples of the old world. Both think they are gods gift to mankind, working in one of the easier markets in the country. Clueless !!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD will never hire him

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he doing good with RM? In his new role?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he is dead last and has a few people on written warning. I heard that's why spay came back because he was on written warning.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way he was on warning. Wouldn't have been able to transfer.