Welcome to Pfizer, Pharma's Armpit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This used to be a great company...now it sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is a company where cliches such as "engagement" are more important than sales. How about we focus on engagement with our customers. The only ones who aren't miserable are the robots who toss around all the BS terminology around and blast out e-mails to demonstrate how engaged they are. God help us!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to just go sell something and get engaged with the customer. After all these years and new technology, other than understanding the managed markets, it is still that simple.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer mngmnt is consumed with making themselves look good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer was never "a great company to work for". I worked for them for ten years a long time ago and they sucked even worse back then. The only positive was that most of the sales force was selling their samples and that income helped make up for the low pay and the bonuses that were skewed to the manager's pets. Promotions were based on "sucking up", just like they are today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no kidding, I am so sick of the "sucking up"...still. there are people that work for my DM that aren't that great and he loves them cuz they're heads are so far up his butt

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to survive within this company, there is one piece of critical info you must have; The definition of "engagement" is "suck up"!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition, they know the difference between "they're" and "their" due to being educated. Unlike you, they realize that being literate carries weight in this country. Please take a moment today to call the elementary school that you attended to ask for a refresher course in 3rd grade English.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you feel better bashing someone about "their" education when "they're" just posting crap on a BS website??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please excuse my words, I didn't study much in college, too busy drinking beer

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that is why you are a member of the pharma armpit!!