NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 5 PICK EM!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

1. #41 BAMABOY, Sep 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

NCAA WEEK 5 PICK EM FINAL:

1. TINKRBELLE 9-4 "LIKE A BOSS!"

2. BRONCOBOY (8-5) BAMABOY (8-5) I finally got over 50% this week!!

3. WHITE TRASH (5-8) BREAKING NEWS (5-7) FUCKTARD (5-5)

Note: Fuckard, you're no better than White Trash! You are the honey boo boo of our PICK EM this week!

WHERE IS PALE HORSE AND NIGHT TRAIN?

DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PICKS!!!!

2. #42 Fucktard, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

I hate the damn spreads.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa! Fucktard went 5-5. She was ineligible for the WV, Arkansas and Miami games since she posted late again on game day (12:19PM). Those games started at high noon EDT on Saturday.

Maybe next week she could post the games on time so we won't to go through this again. Thanks in advance.

But 5-5 is better than 5-8.

I'll post the leaderboard later after you confirm.

4. BAMABOY

Ok, Fucktard (5-5) and I edited the weekly final.

5. Fucktard

FYI - some of those games had not kicked off yet by 12:19 - but hey, it actually helps my win/loss percentage - so I will shut the hell up.

I could make my picks earlier - but I cannot do them very well via iPhone. On Friday, I work 2 jobs, then go out and party, so I am not near a laptop til I get up on Saturday. Not making excuses, just letting you know why. If BamaBoy doesn't mind that they are not underlined and bold, I will do them via iPhone like I did from The Swamp last Saturday.

6. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

Are you no longer a pharma rep?

7. tinkrbelle

Great job to the guys! You had a week!

8. tinkrbelle

Yup, it gets harder now because I will have to alter my pickin strategy.

9. tinkrbelle

I disagree-- there are quite a few teams at 5-0, and 4-0 that have already played pretty good teams. I definately think Oregon is a powerhouse, they always score many points.

10. Fucktard

I still am, but keep myself busy on Friday nights.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucktard, I have an idea. Why don't you just get your picks in on time like everyone else does? BamaBoy posts the pick schedule on Wednesdays. And you can't get your picks in until Saturday afternoon? Fail. If game time is set for 12 noon and you can't post your picks until after that time - just exclude the 12 noon games. It's pretty easy. I figure that you're an adult and can figure that out on your own. We shouldn't have to police your picks for you. It gets old after awhile. Why should we have one set of rules for you and one for everyone else? Thanks again.

Sorry for not being as diplomatic as BamaBoy. I prefer to be straightforward with you and not have to beat around the bush.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaderboard through Week #5

1. TINKRBELLE: (27-17) + (9-4) = (37-21) (63.8%) (Tink is in the catbird seat)

2. FUCKTARD: (19-19) + (5-5) = (24-24) (50%) (Holding steady)

3. BRONCOBOY: (20-26) + (8-5) = (28-31) (47.4% (Movin' on up on the outside)

4. BAMABOY: (18-28) + (8-5) = (26-33) 44.1% (4 lengths back on the inside rail)

5. Breaking News: (10-23) + (5-8) = (15-31) (32.6%) (Holding back for a strong finish)

6. WHITE TRASH: (2-9) + (5-7) = (7-16) (30.4%) (Nice improvement in Week #5. Challenging Breaking News)

7. PALE HORSE: (17-17) + (NP) = (17-17) (50%) (Officially MIA)

8. NIGHT TRAIN LANE: (2-8) + NP = (2-8) (25%) (This train don't stop here anymore)

* Percent = correct picks/total picks

13. #53 BAMABOY, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    BAMABOY

Fucktard, I am alright with you not underlining and bolding your picks. I don't know how to do that on an iphone either? Just get them in on time. I do post spreads on Wednesday Night and I know you need time to research some of the games. Sometimes it's just really a crap shoot when making picks. I listen to College Football Sports Radio (2 Radio Stations in the BHAM area dedicated to College Football) every day during the football season and I am still under 50%! I really enjoy your participation since you are a GATOR fan so please get your picks in.

BTW, I am really looking forward to the LSU Vs. Florida game!! This is a revenge game for the GATORS!!

14. BAMABOY

Bronco, Great job on the leader board! You even post percentages! I might put up 13 games this week on the Pick Em? We had 13 games this past week and this week is supposed to be a much better week. I just want an even number of games to make the totals and calculations easier to figure out? Let me know what you think?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BamaBoy,

Just to let you know I'm not going to bold or underline my picks anymore in the future either.

If you are going to give one player special privileges - fug it - I'm going to follow suit.

So don't bother bitching at me later about it.

If you want to change the rules in the middle of the game - then live with it.

16. BAMABOY

Bronco, It actually is not listed as one of our rules. I just asked folks to do it so I could be more accurate when checking picks and scores on Sunday. If you don't want to do it then that is alright with me. You already give a whole lot to our Pick EM by keeping up the leader board!

17. White Trash

White Trash Guest

I am moving on up, question is, how high to I have to go to get me sum fucktard boo boo pie?

I will not be able to pick until Friday this week, if the USC at Utah game is one of the picks, I take USC (I know that's a big spread, but like my grandpa always said, son the bush may or may not be trimmed, but the spread should be like butter --- I think grandpa may have been on the slow side)

18. Fucktard

Damn Bronco, why the hate? We're just here to have some fun. It's all good, if I'm late, I'm late.

And I will try harder to make picks from a laptop sooner, where I will bold and underline. Just trying to warn Bama ahead of time if I have to make picks via iPhone.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, patience is not one of my virtues Fucktard. For the last 3 weeks we've had to make your adjustments for you. Everyone else manages to follow the protocol. All of us have busy lives. Not just you. I'm not trying to be a hard ass. I'm just saying let's all do our part to make it fun and relaxing experience so scoring the picks is not like figuring out a trigonometry equation. I think all of us should follow the same protocol. If the majority rule against me and tell me that I'm full of shit and to shut up - fine - I can live with that. But I don't think the majority want a different set of protocol for each player. I might be wrong. But I don't think so.

20. Fucktard

I think you're the only one who really cares. The rest of us are just here to have fun.

I will try to do better, Mr. Pick Em Police.