ATT: HR/Talent Acquisition Managers-Please give me a chance

Discussion in 'Adams Respiratory Therapeutics' started by Gerywagnero, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Gerywagnero

Gerywagnero Guest

Hello
    I just graduated from college and started at this great staffing company.
    We specialize in Biotech/Pharma companies which takes great pride and time in attempting to fill every position. We are located in NYC and I would appreciate the opportunity to work with your company. (I have to pay my student loans)
    Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you company and given the chance to show you what results we can obtain.
    Thank you again,
    Gary Wagnero

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waaaaaaa, I have college loans. Give me work. Waaaaaa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are going to do fantastic in sales by begging and pleading.. it really demonstrates your confidence well. HAHAHAHA You just got out of college and should already look for a change in careers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your about as sharp as a marble.... No pharma HR would ever give you a second look. Build your rolodex and your placement performance and come back in 3 years if you want to add value.

really, who would you try and recruit... your new grad buddies with no experience.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just put everything on the resume and I mean everything. Go for broke. Nothing to lose.
    This is just the reference game. Have people tell them you are management material.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement immediately.