racisim & retaliation

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOR ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR CONSIDERING WORKING FOR PPS...DON'T DO IT. THE COMPANY ALLOWS UNETHICAL PRACTICES BY PCC'S & MANAGEMENT. THE PCC'S & MANAGEMENT IN MY REGION OVERTLY DISPLAY THEIR DISTAIN FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR WORKING IN THE COMPANY UNLESS YOU ARE A TOM. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF BULLYING BIGOTS. THERE IS TRULY A GOOD OLE BOY MENTALITY WITHIN THE MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE. UNFORTUNATELY FOR NOW I AM STUCK BUT I AM DILIGENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ESCAPE. I WAS THINKING OF ADDRESSING MY CONCERNS WITH HR BUT NAW...NOT WORTH IT. HOWEVER WHEN I DO FIND ANOTHER I WILL LEAVE PPS WITH A BANG. IVE ALREADY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE EEOC AND CONSULTED AN ATTORNEY. I GUESS THEY MISJUDGED THE INTELLIGENCE OF THIS AFRICAN AMERICAN.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as a former pcc i'm wondering why in the world would you tell pps in this open forum that you've filed a complaint and hired an attorney? you admit that you haven't addressed your concerns with hr. i'm not a lawyer but i imagine that can't work in your favor.

what do you mean with a "bang"? you're insinuating that your departure will be proceeded with a law suit? or will you levy accusations against your co-workers? do plan on bringing down your center?

delete this post. consult your lawyer and ask if this was a wise move. i'm all for sticking it to the company but be smart about it. don't announce your move before you make it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, this will do you no good. You have a binding arbitration clause. This means, while you can file an EEOC complaint, you have to go through with the PPS process of using binding arbirtation. Also in the BA clause, you have to make a good faith effort to use the internal channels of PPS to resolve your differences. Hate to say this, but just leave. If you did not follow the process by giving PPS a chance to "address" and "change" the situation and give them a fair chance to "help" you then you are SOL.

Dont waste the time and energy it will only drain you and you will get nothing from it at the end of the day.

Calling HR does nothing, they fired the VP of HR for lying and or stealing, so again, just walk away, don't look back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Filing a complaint won't necessarily get anything resolved, but it will be a paperwork nightmare for PPS. Many, many hours will be spent responding, filing, etc... Always something to consider!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a load of CRAP!! Let me guess, You are a PCC who is not hitting their numbers....
    If they discriminate, how did Alex get promoted numerous times. He is an idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jealous much??????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a PCC I know all the enterworking of PPS so I'm not worried at all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then how do you explain Alex? He has it made all because be is black. Every time they try to write him up or threaten him with termination he does the same thing, He plays the race card. Now, all he has to do is sit back and draw a nice check doing nothing.