More Layoffs This Week

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS is continuing its workforce reduction....beware

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you know because.....? Be specific jerk! If you think you know something....say so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean there's still somebody employed there?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol.....was just laid off this week...that's how I know

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You beat me by two weeks. Did you get as big a kick as I did out of Jane Thomas' all-hands speech about "loyalty"?

Also, when you agree to your severance, they don't tell you it's taxed like a bonus, not like salary. When the check arrived, it had 44% taken out....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely....not that i believed all of her mumbo jumbo in the first place. I agreed to the severance ...signed the paperwork but haven't received the money yet...

We'll see soon enough

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to get into too many specifics, but can you tell us where you were located and what position did you hold? PCC, TECH, CSR, MGR? Wondering if this is going to be company wide or in specific areas?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PCC....won't say location & can't be certain if others won't be affected. With the current restructuring going on, I wouldn't be surprised if more centers start laying off as well

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure....you don't know. It's not won't say....can't say.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sources are saying the investigation has uncovered multiple counts of fraud. Movement relating to those issues may be extreme and announced in coming weeks. The highest at the top at the time of the fraud could be indicted as other local personnel will be as well. This could be a case like no other dme has had to endure. Keep eyes and ears open. Soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Peter Kelly have to give back his $150 million?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather ask him how much money he saved on his tax bill by moving to Spain, but I am too broke to go to Stanford anyway.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything new re: more layoffs?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSM's position's are being cut

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news! Get with it.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this occurring?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

already HAS!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly not across the board then...still several in several districts.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm a former employee of AHS I still have friends in the Dme business. I was told by a Lincare rep that there are only 2-3 reps left between Syracuse and Jamestown? when I was employed with AHS I believe there were at least 10? whats going on?