Let's keep count of the Oncology Reps that quit each week...

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think ME has to be worse than BB. Total big pharma cheerleader and can't sell heat to an Eskimo.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dropping like flies!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody cares. Seriously....we don't care. No players over there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So called the Sr Oncology reps are there because they could not get hired elsewhere!. Get over yourselves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two more this week

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After that conference call, we all better be looking for an out!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But True North will save us! What a clusterfuck of management.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen Bozo..... There are limited opportunities in Oncology today. There are parts of the country which are great places to reside resulting in less turnover. Veteran Oncology reps keep their ears to the ground and have good intelligence on hiring managers. A thinking person is not going to work for a manager with a bad reputation no matter how good the company is, furthermore many veteran Oncology reps are not desperate to make a move but to make the right move. Your quote "get over yourselves" is one filled with jealousy and quite frankly a "a show up and throw up moment". Look at the companies out there..do you know what is happening at Spectrum? Alexion? etc.....I bet you don't, I bet you don't know what they market. The cultures there are brutal..... Not getting hired elsewhere is not the issue. A good opportunity is the issue and quite frankly a lot us were offered jobs from other companies but those opportunities didn't measure up. "Great Opportunities" are few and far between these days in Oncology. Feel blessed that you..a blow hard, idiot was allowed into Oncology. You are most likely surrounded by people who are new to Oncology so you will never know what it's really like and you will never have the depth to speak toe to toe with an Oncologist on a variety of different issues. Feel blessed you work for Teva Oncology, a company well positioned for the future especially considering where healthcare is heading. The Oncology pipeline is a very good one and the Teva culture is amounting to one of the best out there. You don't have a clue...I hope you amount to something..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another homily by our leader who never spent a day in the field and never will. After this gig he should consider motivational speaking engagements on infomercials.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Television evangelist is more down his ally...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I think of Shaulis I think of a car salesman in bad attire.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but he's not bad to look at!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yuck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many resigned this week?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let any of these clowns kid you. I couldn't stand the sneaky, illegal crap that was going on there and all of the cover ups, as well as BC being a complete douche who thrives on surrounding himself with "yes men," who won't question the fact that he hasn't a clue how to run a business unit or a brand, for that matter. I left a month before most likely getting a year of severence. That's how bad it was there. I went to a great company, who embraces passion and leadership...and within a year, I've been prompted to VP of a multi-billion dollar business. I don't care if everyone knows who I am. Don't let them make you think it's like that everywhere. It is NOT! There are still great places to work that appreciate you! Go find one!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, get over yourself! you must be one of the bumps they missed when "leveling" took place. Matter a fact, you sound quite bitter and jealous that others were given an opportunity. Adjust your attitude and try to be happy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks BB!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be stupid, you moron. Of course I'm bitter. I witnessed illegal activities that may have hurt patients with cancer! When I told Valli, she swept it under the rug. The government, on the other hand, did not. We'll see who is bitter when it is all said and done...when everyone hears exactly what MS and BC said in various meetings....and I do mean "hears." This will all eventually come to fruition. You guys think bc it's been a long time that you are in the clear?? You are not. This is all still very active. Believe me.

I don't need to adjust my attitude. I left on my terms. I have a clear conscience and am at a higher level role than any of these clowns now. It all works out for those who do the right thing, especially when nobody is watching. I can't wait to see BC lose his job for lying about everything, committing a cover up and losing his ability to ever work for a company who bills government payors again. This may even go criminal. e