DM for hire...Dallas, Texas

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the hiring contact at Ventiv for the Dallas DM position?

I have great managerial experience, I'm currently working for another pharma, and I'm looking for a new opportunity. I am fully trained on Amitiza, and I know the GI community very well. I offer strong and competent leadership combined with fairness and accountability that serves as motivation to those who choose to excel.

To contact me, please post a follow up phone number, email address, or link.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your the former female DM from Takeda right? I thought I heard you were stalking for this position. I think they already offered it to one of their reps from another territory.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The position is already filled and the new manager is already interviewing reps. Looks like you're a day late and a dollar short.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a reason to the madness.. KM is trying to make himself look good by hiring a female or two.... Good try KM, the lawyers and Judge will see right through it...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's their (His/Her) name??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rebecca Rischell Williams

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a dumb ass...you didn't even spell her name correctly and she is a Takeda DM! Why don't you know what you are talking about before posting on here!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eat my pussy!