Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that all three stooges are gone, the stock is over $38 in the new year. Even Wall Street thought you guys sucked too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

three stooges huh? You a talking about buhler remp and hoskin?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! No. Margie McGlynn, Mike Thomas and Alina Ehrlich. They destroyed one of Merck's last hidden jewels in the organization, the Merck Vaccine Division. Merck is now just one big toilet bowl full of you know what.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a disgrace this division has become. A joke. A nightmare. People in power who never would have been in MVD. And pretty clueless at that. One in particular refuses to believe that adult vaccines will not win because adult practitioners do not vaccinate with the zeal that peds do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom the turd in the Midwest. His narrow lens for adult vaccines only has inspired GSK's ped franchise. It is very sad when your greatest enemy in sales is your own director rather than your direct competition. This is why Merck fails because most of our obstacles comes from internal mis-management instead of competition. Merck is its own worst enemy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now customers are starting to hate MVID as much as the tenured vaccine reps do. Thanks for ruining a good thing then running, incompetent cowards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That same director's region you speak of is last in the nation and the director who is leading the nation is the one who has been around since the days of MVD. Go figure. Ha!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No he was not. There were 4 regions until Alina created a new one for her boy. As he is caucasian, we can call him that without recrimination.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DUMB, DUMBER AND DUMBEST.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now their little rascals will finish what the three stooges started, slapstick and mayhem to the division.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a nyuk nyuk nyuk situation for us though.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Singulair going off patent, I can smell another needless vaccine expansion, then optimization within two years. Merck never bothers to learn from it's mistakes. They just keep making bigger ones every chance they get.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It makes some of us feel real good. Then take some Vioxx.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you consider Merck and Vioxx, then throw in Gardasil, it's not like there is a credible company standing behind the product. Hundreds if not thousands of girls on one side, and Merck on the other. Hmmmmm let me think real hard which side I believe in right now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

USHH is nothing but a swarm of locusts that destroys everything. Case in point, MVD.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with plagues and locusts is that we are still not being led to the promised land. Promised unemployment maybe. Once Singulair goes down, will they expand vaccines again? It didn't work before so maybe they should try it again. Then when they do a layoff the next year, even more MVD folks will be gone. When was the last time we received an EX rating with the 3 stooges or little rascals? Not under their watch.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like Margie McGlynn is doing quite well since she helped destroy MVD and left. Seriously, how can I get a job where if I screw up on the job I get a nice financial package when I leave and get more offers to screw up other companies? Check out the link.

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1215126.htm

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

on the way to the bathroom to throw up!