Reps are fleeing in DROVES!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do NOT take a job here! You will be micromanaged like hell! Low morale and clueless defeated management!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what! What is someone supposed to do stay unemployed? Like there is a huge supply of jobs for people out here? Go fuck yourself!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious to see how many reps give their 2 weeks at the end of December

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious if you would just go ahead and do it yourself

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally know of 3. They are just waiting to collect their bonus. The fleeing will be of epic proportions. This could cripple Shionogi USA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you give your two weeks at the end of Dec, you will NOT get paid for any of the quarter's commission/bonus. The rule is that you have to work the entire quarter, and that includes giving notice after the quarter ends, to be paid out in full. If you give notice before the quarter end (even on Dec. 31st), you get paid $0 for the quarter...if you give notice Jan 1st, you get paid for the entire quarter before's commission/bonus. If you don't believe me, look up the comp plan specifics.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that's what the poster was implying. Either way, there will be plenty open positions both voluntarily and involuntarily early January.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF! WHAT ARE YOU THE NEW HUMAN RESOURCES PERSON!?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No that poster is protecting our best interests. The company is protecting theirs real soon. Very helpful post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

happy holidays!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot! There have been at least 250,000 new jobs created each month in the U.S. for 19 consecutive months! Look it up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure there has. Do you want fries with that shake?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen you common buffoon. Do you know how many unemployed people there are in America? You are a total idiot. And you are soon to be one of the unemployed because you have no brain cell activity

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually that's a lie, you far right, fat bastard. Business is booming where I'm at.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch Fox News, the sky is falling. It's not for those I've spoken to who left this company. Hopefully I can get my offer before the 2nd week of January when cuts are announced.