Make this GOP Senator an Osphena Spokeswoman!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She oozes sex appeal and can speak!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they wonder why we do not like politicians. That was a ridiculous speech and looking woman. She was creepy. I felt dirty after hearing her speak. She projected typical stiff out of touch robotic like politician. And yes I am a long time republican. Shows how out of touch this party is becoming with the everyday person. Just because you worked at Hardee's growing up and grew up in a small town does not make you one of us. The appearance of that woman alonge did more harm than good. Completely creepy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up lib. She is the future of our party.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ass! No wonder you work for Shit-nogi!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the darling of the Tea Party. Osphena would take off she endorsed it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her beauty appeals to all Americans. The marketing department should sign her up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the nickname 'shit-nogi" because that's exactly what it is a shitty Japanese company...LOVE IT And by the way no one has heard of Shionogi before other than ppl that have worked here. All posts for this company are just right on and tells a lot about the quality of management SHIT-NOGI HA HA HA HA

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i fear for the future. i think i'll post some negative stuff to make myself feel better.

sterilzation should be a serious consideration, dumb dumb