I used to work at DePuy in Warsaw

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2014 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So help me if I saw my former manager alone in a dark alley I would send his sorry ass to the ER in an ambulance for the abuse all those years. (Disclaimer: Of course, I don't really mean any of this, and it's just figuratively speaking)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite a common theme at DePuy. I'm not sure how they keep getting away with it but they do. HR (LOL) turns a blind eye. I once went to HR to try to get help and an hour later saw my boss (that I was having the problem with) and the HR person skipping off to lunch together. Needless to say my harassment never stopped. So I can fully relate to the dark alley comment. Karma is a big ole bitch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the bully on the playground? Well they would pick on others who couldn't fight back to make themselves feel tough. Why? Because they were actually cowards, piss ants, ugly and insecure. Well, some things never change. I heard that to be considered management material you have to fire someone to prove you've got the balls. What they miss is they might have balls but what good are they without a spine?

You're right, karma has a way of working out. Let's hope when the cuts are made that some of those pieces of crap will be fired!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugly people both inside and out surround themselves with those of similar looks and character. If you pose a threat to their tiny little world known as DePuy they want you gone. In the real world they wouldn't survive. This is why they stay. If you recall how these people got their jobs and promotions to begin with it makes sense. They have to stay in their comfort zone. Synthes management needs to take over from the top down and change this atrocious atmosphere known as DePuy Warsaw.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just leave. There are much better places to earn a living.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hated it when Said was getting pounded on this site but Warsaw 'management' (cough) is so insular it was the only way you could get them to pay attention and take action. Incompetent Leadership is bad. Add in the maliciousness that is all about protecting their little kingdoms and it makes for a toxic environment.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is that you're referring to? Or was that a typing error?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said H-- former knee marketer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry to hear about your working conditions. If I were you, I would think about leaving Russia and come to America. We have rules and regulations that prevent this from happening. I'm not saying everything is prefect here but it's not a third world country mentality like what it is over there. Hang in there!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOOHHHH! I remember now. He didn't last long...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There once was a time when companies had HR to protect employees and make sure they were not bring harassed and to protect the company from bad managers harassing employees. Companies feared being sued and having their reputations smeared. My how far we've moved in the wrong direction. The employee no longer has a voice. If there's a conflict they get pushed out. Can someone tell me the last time (or any time) a horrible manager was let go because of how the treated people? Not promoted and rewarded out but openly fired.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are the managers that could motivate their team, mentor and not create little clicks of worshipers? They have either been demoted, pushed out or left because they couldn't survive. I chuckle EVERYTIME I think about not only "the credo" but better yet, "the KNEE credo". WTF! Classic example of someone trying to save their ass! Oh and then the anonymous box, where you could voice your concerns without feeling threatened. Then the posse all gathered in an office to try to figure out who was honest and submitted the facts. A good house cleaning was the main consensus. What about the suggestion to send someone out on a one way ticket? Guess that was the best one of all! So sad that here we go again...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in a closed door where that "who do you think wrote this" secret discussion took place. They had no idea the enemy was agreeing with everything they said. I for one thought some things had improved. But a few of the posse remain and are like an infection. But the word is that the downsizing will change knees and the GPD level will be affected. Thank God!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just reading through this thread. So sad to see that this is still going on. To those of you still hoping for positive changes- it's not going to change. The only answer to that mess is to remove yourself. It's very apparent who the problems are. However, it seems that the leadership agrees with how they do their jobs. Otherwise they'd already be gone or demoted.

This is a culture that doesn't fit your style or morals. Look for another company that does. They do exist.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The very ones who have destroyed the culture and the relationship between the sales force and corporate are the favored ones by upper management. In this business things are always changing. They tell us change is good. This is how we stay competitive. Here's a good change for you Warsaw, wipe out the GPD level. These are incompetent people who have zero leadership skills. Not only will this save the company money, it will improve moral and make the groups more productive. Creating this layer of fat management was a incredibly STUPID decision.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPD- Girls Promoting Drama... It's where you go to compete in fashion, who drives the best car, lives in the nicest house, who drinks the $$$$ wine. If you're lucky you'll be chosen to be in the click. Why are the male GPD's never bashed on here? Maybe because they're busy doing their jobs. Just sayin!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been out of there for a few years now. Was downsized when an incompetent bastard was promoted up because he was a screw up. Can't believe things could have gotten worse but they have for those I know still at DePuy. They let good knowledgeable people go or treat them like crap then keep people who don't have the brains of a flea and...... that knew ASR was defective but left it on the market to maim poor innocent patients.