Has Depuy Tossed in the Towel??

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is that it's going to get a lot worse. Wait until they announce the change on the knee side. You will crap your drawers man. If you weren't convinced before that we are edged up royally you will be now. A sad state if affairs... No pun intended...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*EFFED UP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, are we now going to hear more about how reclaim is the best revision solution out there in spite of not having options like you can find with competitors? And what the hell does she even know about shoulders?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

**** still laughing!!!! What a fantastic competitve advantage your competition now has!

This must be a huge slap in the face for those who were actually qualified for the job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the look of the numbers this is a bazaar move. Maybe we haven't been vocal enough about who drives sales and who DOESNT! What little confidence I had in this company just went out the door.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, my. Somebody needs to save us from ourselves. PC is the worst possible combination. Arrogant, but with not a clue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrogance, not a clue, ahem... Isn't that the new trend?

On a positive note, maybe this will mean that they will be so busy now that we can actually go to Noa, Noa for dinner without a sighting.

Once you hear the entire announcement you will fall over. Hint, it gets much worse.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the rest of the announcement? Want to know how much worse it's getting so I make sure to keep them away from my competitive targeted surgeons.