Better than Ligasure?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right sister- I don't work for applied. Energy is a completely different ball game than trocars. You actually need procedural knowledge as we'll as an understanding of electrosurgery... Good luck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that loss of business all over NY/NJ going for you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the NJ/NY area losing business? Heard from a competitor they were giving docs a lot of $250 classes in that region.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You crack me up. $250 courses doesn't = business. It just means some dr's are interested. And when a lot of those courses are surrounding the gels due to the morselator disaster, I wouldn't call that a WIN. Go home, reevaluate your business plan, update CRM, start looking for a new job and shut up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha!!!!! Where's the Applied mgr troll?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like applied's innovation at it's best. This is classic applied R&D playbook, reverse engineer competitors products, repackage it, and then sell it as their own at bargain basement price, not to mention the R&D tax credits they get to claim for their "supposed innovation". If the infringement claims are true, I see covidien's battalion of lawyers sharpening their daggers for a lawsuit. Applied better be ready, this one could hurt!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me start by saying I'm a competitor. One of my customers was begging me to lower my price on some of my products just so they could kick Applied out. His words, "the products consistently fail, the dr's don't feel secure using them, and i've had 3 reps in 4 years." Nuff said. I love selling against Applied!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, did your management approve the lower price? Did you take the business?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Applied's juvenile, inexperienced, micromanaged, and underpaid R&D "team" is always busy reverse engineering products that were developed 25 years ago by other companies. And if you have an original idea like Gaya Limited, never consider a development agreement with Applied or else....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a product is reverse engineered and a copy of other companies products wouldn't there be some form of patent infringement? To the best of my knowledge it has been Applied's products that have been copied and under a court of law have been proven to have been infringed upon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the dumbest fucking thing that I've ever read.