The Queen Lives!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, you're a damn moron and you're really stretching it with these half-baked analogies. Give it a rest. She's right. You're wrong. Merck has screwed more people that you and I could ever imagine. I don't blame anyone for sticking it to them. I wish I had.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak. You call yourself a " Top Performer" yet in the next sentence admit the job is fraud. You say " my customers love me!" then call it a " fraud " for those " catering to their hearts desire." Which is it? And then as most liars do you have this overwhelming need to come on and brag and proselytize about it. If it's all ok why do you try so hard to justify it? Why the lust to enlist others for your " majority"? Why the need to come on here at all? Because you know you are a fraud? What you are doing is as old as the story of the snake deceiving eve in the garden into believing that the apple was " knowledge." You're nothing new and your bragging and self justification is boring. By the way you made it all about you, by continuing to post, so you should be a big girl and take the valid criticism too.
    Also it's " gall" not "Gaul" which is an ancient tribe that resided in parts of France.
    But you are a fraud.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Queen here. Thanks to those of you with the good sense to support me. As for the clown---the ONE clown---you go right ahead with your sad life. You can pretend that everything is fine here at Merck, cross your fingers, pray for the best, etc. The rest of us would rather be smart about it.

And, for the record, the only part of my life that is fraudulent is the Merck part. This job is a complete and total fraud, which is how people with no skills survive here for so very long. I'd like to see how you do in a commission-only position. I suspect rather poorly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's pretty funny watching this. On one hand, there's the Queen, who has obviously been correct about pretty much everything. That said, I think that most of us were already aware of the mess we're in before she surfaced a year or so ago. I think that most reps do have other jobs and are too afraid to tell anyone, which makes sense. On the other hand is what appears indeed to be the one idiot who still thinks that our "beloved employer" is worthy of our collective loyalty. I will never understand that, having seen some of awful stuff that I've seen happen here. Wake up, my friend.

I intend to ride this train until it comes to a screeching halt. That won't happen for a couple of years, or at least that's what I hope. It could happen sooner.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Queen, come clean! Why don't you just be honest a say something like this:

" I have come to realize that I could adequately, marginally, do my Merck job and take on a part-time gig selling ' snake-oil' pain cream to the same customers. I know it's dishonest, but I like my Merck ( easy) paycheck, benefits and free car. I realize that if I get caught I will probably forfeit all the above as well as my pension but I don't care because I'm greedy, dishonest, a schemer, it's too easy to do, and the rules don't apply to me so I don't think I'll get caught. I like to encourage others to do the same for self-justification but ultimately don't give a crap about anyone but myself. I like to say its Merck's own fault that people like me do this, but deep down know it's all on me as they never promised me more than a job but now I choose to dis-respect that agreement by dishonestly telling my employer I'm doing one thing all the while doing another, so FU all, it's always been about what it's always been about-ME."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't care what you do, your dishonest lying, fraudulent behavior. What I don't like is trying to justify your lies by blaming them on your employer, who after all is said and done still sends you a paycheck which you don't earn.

Employment is about HONEST labor. You dishonor all who, despite all, are doing it the right way. You've lied to your employer, your co-workers, and your self. You can twist your logic into self justification because things don't suit you, but you have lied about your " labor."

Happy Labor Day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've already lost your bet. You should have already left, that is if you still have hope for a career. It won't last " a couple of years" more. Then you'll have to come up with an answer to the question:" why did you remain at Merck?" The answer will be all too obvious. You have no ambition and no hopes or skills to rise above freeloading off Merck. When you start interviewing you will have little circles all over you where you kept getting touched by ten foot poles.
    You should really do the pain cream thing. You can probably do no better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. What a f--king idiot.

Long live the Queen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same f--king idiot. The ONE f--king idiot, apparently.

Long live the Queen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long live the Queen.[/QUOTE]

But not struggling with a commission only, no benefit, no future job for a career.
    Bet you didn't think things would turn out like this did you? When you were young and hopeful.
    Now this is it for you.

Now that's " pretty funny."

Long live the queen indeed.
    It's your aptitude and only prospect now. Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the Queen is nothing short of awesome.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But not struggling with a commission only, no benefit, no future job for a career.
    Bet you didn't think things would turn out like this did you? When you were young and hopeful.
    Now this is it for you.

Now that's " pretty funny."

Long live the queen indeed.
    It's your aptitude and only prospect now. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

One of my Merck colleagues made almost $400K last year selling pain cream. I don't think he needs luck. A few more years like that and his future is set. I have one customer for whom I share commissions with him. I made $1200 last month. Number of hours worked: zero. Pretty funny, huh?

The Queen knows that of which she speaks, I would guess. You, I'm not so impressed with.

FU and FU Merck. Long live the Queen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

400k eh? But that's what he TOLD you he made. Truth with salespeople, like thieves and fishermen is a cheap commodity. 400k for a product available in infinite varieties, OTC , compounded generically- why again does it need sales people? 400k yet he's still at Merck?
    Those kind of sales, Merck itself should sell one, since they have little else. Or maybe it's a pyramid scheme were the real money to be made is in signing up others, like Amway. That's why it's so important for you who come on here to try and note how many others are doing it. Misery loves company.
    Your " split commission" on 1,200 sounds more like it. Hardly a living wage or worth the risk of losing your real job so I'm not impressed with you either. But continue with your fantasy life, it's desperate times for them still stuck at Merck and few prospects. There's not much demand out there anymore for someone who's sales were generated by a " cluster". I'd repeat your " FU" but by the looks of it you're already f----d.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

400,000 thousand for a product that cost pennies to make and sells for a few dollars? He must be selling it by the tanker truck load. I think he was selling you a " bill of goods". After all if he's lying to Merck about what he's really doing what prevents him from lying to you about what he's making? I hope he's not the one you're splitting commissions with. You're getting the " short end" and you're really, really, stupidly gullible.

400,000? For that kind of money, if I was a rheumatologist or a pain doc I'd buy it direct from the manufacture, " buy and bill" and cut you out.

A few hundred a month? I'd believe that. 1 or 2 thousand a month, maybe. 400,000 a year?
    You're being taken for the proverbial ride. Better saddle up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a buy and bill product. You are ignorant…in more ways than one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. Straight commission on " prescriptions". Even worse. I could make some money as a distributer on " buy and bill." How else you going to distribute it? Direct through compounding pharmacy? Some sort of mail order scheme? It is prescription right? That means you need a license and NDC #'s. You as a rep have those? Or do you just have a sign on your Merck company car ( " get rich in cream- ask me how") and sell it out of you trunk for cash?
    Benefit to risk. Too much risk for a couple of hundred in commissions a month.
    You're that desperate. I'm not.
    Certainly not buying " pie in the sky, get rich quick" 400,000 a year nonsense like you naively did.
    Ignorant maybe, stupid- no.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To make assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about, that would suggest some stupidity. The ignorance is without question.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell you this, I know more about pharma sales then you will ever know. I know enough to have left Merck. I know enough to not desperately put my future in the hands of some risky commish only pain cream scam. Were does that leave you? Scrambling, that's were.

These pain cream threads have been going on for over a year. The only thing you losers talk about is how much easy money you are making and how you are " sticking it to Merck."
    But always short on any specifics. "Yeah, an anonymous blow hard calling her self a 'queen' on a message board told me all about this and I took her advice, risked my full time job for a promise of riches! Sad and desperate.

Pain cream? None of you are making the kind of money you're claiming. And you're not " sticking it to Merck" they don't notice what you are or are not doing. You are a small rust spot on the cog of a very big machine.

If you can't easily explain it then the chances are good it's a lie. If it looks too good to be true, it is.

But you can't really be blamed, I guess, your " career" @ Merck and in pharma is over and your just hanging on by fingernails. Maybe you can get your retail job at the mall back and sell pain cream at the kiosk.

You were all part of all the needless expansions. Now you find your self hustling pain cream.
    This is all just natural selection really, and your tenuous pharma sales career has now been de-selected. This is just " sales evolutions" way of telling you that you never belonged here in the first place. Sad you're so desperate, hanging on to selling topical analgesics. It's the bottom rung really and your grip is slipping. It's a long fall and there is no net.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Further proof that stupidity can't be acknowledged by its possessor. I'd bet you were the perfect Merck rep…dumb as a box of rocks and completely unaware of it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll stop by the kiosk next month. Save me a tube of cream. I'm sure you'll have plenty.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw a late night ad for wrinkle cream. You guys gonna do a line extension and do that too?