1S Bonus Payout

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard when the 1S bonus is scheduled to be paid out?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mid September.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My CTL said mid October

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oct 31st. It was stated in a memo a while back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No bonus for you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year it was mid- Sept.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a bigger payout this year. The person who posted Oct 31 is correct.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mid sept is payout please provide specific detail if you believe otherwise. I have not seen any bulletin on this

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a insult and disservice to the stockholders that you are even considered for a bonus - produce and I could reconsider - sloths

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be mid-sept. June results are already available. Why would it be delayed 6weeks to Oct 31st?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got a response from the bonus mailbox and they said BY end of October. my manager responded as well and said mid-October.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good old Merck can't do anything on time. I was told mid-September. But I was also told they were going to bring back Liptruzet in June, 2014 and we would have the outcomes for Improve-
    It by September. Now they claim we will have the last event by September. Study is over 5 years old. Zetia goes generic at the end of 2015. Guess they are trying to ride the gravy train as long as possible. CV Reps we need to run for the hills!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mid October is the time frame. BUT, will we be paid at target based on the "distraction" this spring?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots. It is mid-September. Next one, mid-March. Nothing new.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you say so. You sound very sure of yourself. However, you are wrong! Oct 31. They need the extra time because this payout will include a differentiation rank from management. They already have management input so it is not clear why they don't pay us at the normal time. But they did say Oct 31. Don't stress yourself checking the bank account in mid Sept only to see no deposit. Don't believe me? Call Field First!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like "fuzzy math". But just because there is a credibility-gap with HQ, don't let that influence your Voice Survey this fall. They mean well.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found my email that states payout would be in pay cycle of Sept. 15 th. that would be 9/12/14 pay.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds correct

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. As late as possible.

2. If it appears to be too much, Merck will do a re-calculation citing new variables and there is nothing you can do nor dispute.

3. Some CTLs in the past exercise the option to withhold bonus as a way to warn you.

4. Yes, bonus is always discretionary. Read the fine print.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it ain't so.