The Place We Work - Disgusting

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who all here love the "professional cleaning" they had done? Worked marvels, right? WRONG! The building is still a cess pool! The wall paper is stained, tile grout is BLACK, carpet is threadbare with some wholes in places, walls have stains and pieces of plaster missing, trim is falling off, and there are fucking bugs in the building! I've seen little mosquitios/flies (whatever they are) in conference rooms, in offices and in the hallways. I can't believe the FDA didn't see them when they were in.

We should make McMillan boy spend a few days actually in the buildings. Bet he'd upgrade crap then!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should use Jeff Holm's wig as a Swifer mop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone would complain if you found another job. That way someone else could have a job and be greatful just to be working. Someone who won't freak out over a tiny spider... that we all know didn't bite you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spiderman Lives, or Spider Broad whatever the case may be...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't freak over ONE, tiny spider, but I'm rather surprised that a building full of nats isn't a FDA concern. If they're in the one building, not much would stop them from going into the other where we make our products. I am grateful (note the correct spelling) for my job, but the buildings are just EMBARRASSING. If they ever have a "bring your family to work day" I would be too ashamed to bring them in. The economy is likely the only reason anyone is willing to hang tight right now or to hire in after seeing the condition of our facilities. And the "professional cleaning" was a waste of time/money. It didn't make a difference.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would think that the combination of Cherie's makeup and face that no insects would survive.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "professional cleaners" did the best they could with what they had to work with. They were by no means "miracle" workers sent in to please just you. So I'll thank you to keep your trap shut so no more spiders are harmed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing "professional" associated with Ferndale.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those buildings have been their for years.Ferndale labs is as UN-Professional as it gets.Your best move is that when the market gets better move on and forget the memories and nightmares of Ferndale labs!!!!
    As for the comments from management,eat sh*t!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, sir, are an idiot. I wasn't insulting the cleaners. I was insulting management for WASTING money on the cleaners. I know they did the best with what they had. They had shit to work over with some polish. For one day it looked like shiny shit. Now it just looks like shit again.

Have you seen the parking lot either? There are large chunks loose that they just leave in the wholes and spray paint around it with orange paint. Like guests and vendors are going to notice dull orange paint as they drive through; or new employees for that matter. I'm going to laugh my ass off when someone trips in one and breaks their ankle.

The only reason Ferndale has been in the black is because they haven't updated ANYTHING in the building for roughly two DECADES! The only update has been the lights, which they only did to save money.

So kindly shut your trap and pick up that Raid can. We have some nats (and spiders) contaminating product we need to kill!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you dont like it go someplace else you fin whiner..this aINT NO BEAUTY PAGEANT

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, it is you moronic dumb fuck. As the market improves, good people won't stay and live with all of the hillbilly dumb fucks in their ratty, torn down building. I'm surprised new hires aren't running for the hills after day one. I'm even more surprised they don't have mental break downs from the constant exposure to your face (or, to be fair, as I have no idea who you are, Mr. Moronic Dumb Fuck, your winning personality).

Oh, and by the way, your spelling and grasp of the English language in general leaves much to be desired. Please give up on life or educate yourself. The first would be more entertaining to watch though.

Thank you, and have a wonderful FLI day. I'll see you Monday morning.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all idiots who can't spell. Yes the place is disgusting, mostly because of your asses being there.