LOSER company

Discussion in 'Ferndale Labs' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2005 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is such a joke. Why bother to even attempt to stay in business? Just close your doors and shut down. Put the company out of it's misery.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think this company is going down? They have block buster products. And they even have one that is not generic! I would love to one day work for this fine company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you BR from the HR Department at Ferndale Labs. What a hoax, check with some of the vendors that are not being paid on time. Check with the home office employee's that say it's like working in hell. Check with some of the 70 people laid off because "Sr. Management team" sucks. Check the facts there is nothing fine about this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    And they even have one that is not generic!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not YET, my friend.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complain, complain, complain.......I work at ferndale and I am sorry that some really good people were let go. It is a very very unfortunate price of doing business. We have made some mistakes along the way but I still have faith in this company and our leadership. We are working on some things that will give us a pathway to a bright future. The only way to do that is to remember the positive things about the company and not focus on the negative. Remember the power of positive thinking!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Positive,

Yeah, pay no attention to the morons behind the curtain. Still spending and not paying your bills. How long do you think you could get away with that in real life?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's not paying bills?? If you knew anything about A/R and A/P than you would understand "delaying" a payment to a vendor. KEEP THE MONEY AS LONG AS YOU CAN TO GAIN A ROI.... ie, money market funds. It happens in probably 95% of "real world" situations.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Who's not paying bills?? If you knew anything about A/R and A/P than you would understand "delaying" a payment to a vendor. KEEP THE MONEY AS LONG AS YOU CAN TO GAIN A ROI.... ie, money market funds. It happens in probably 95% of "real world" situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, but if you had an ounce of knowledge, you would understand a 5-month delinquent bill is more than just a delay. There are bill collectors calling ferndale!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Delaying a payment" to the point the vendor cuts you off IS Different alright!

Thanks again to the HR department for their "spin".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's bad when HR is believing their own bullshit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get bmw for good numbers, for God sake, so shut up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, but if you had an ounce of knowledge, you would understand a 5-month delinquent bill is more than just a delay. There are bill collectors calling ferndale!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you be more specific if you are going to say something like this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me, FLI HR department.

Come on, check with the vendors.

How about the raw material vendor that put you on COD.

Other vendors as well.

Call a few!
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you be more specific if you are going to say something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the reason why there not paying there bills, is because the owner of the company wants its employees to have a good time at the christmas pARTY.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please bring back all my terminated friends. thanks so much. ps ann ass is so big that when she walks her ass bounces off the floor and i more cracks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the Christmas party post above says it all folks!!!!

When you have to not pay vendors to throw your employees a Chritsmas Party - YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who has ever attended a Ferndale Labs Christmas Party or Picnic knows that they are the cheapest known to man.

I would say that the winos on Eight Mile road spend more ($1.49) then Ferndale does.

Hell the picnic is held across the street at a park on Eight Mile called "GARBUTT Park".

The hookers and bums party there, why not Ferndale Labs I guess.

Thanks for the memories, Mr. Owner of FLI and Sr. Management staff (which by the skates out of all of the events almost as soon as they get there)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spend more time on working then sitting on the computer and hiding your sorry face, or spend more time looking for another job...you must be pathetic to post negative thing after negative thing...get over it!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm, Could someone in HR feeling outed by having your actions made public.

BR, it's a lot easier to do wrong if no one writes on a public board about it.

As long as peopel are doing wrong at FLI, we will be watching and posting it.

Of course we might not have to do this for long, as FLI will probably be out of business and all you LOSER MANAGERS will not have it sooo easy!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hee - Hee, what is really pathetic is how you loser managers read these posts and try to fire back with your weak wha-wha postings.