Interview

Discussion in 'FSC Pediatrics' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

I have an upcoming interview with FSC Pediatrics. Neither the person who completed my phone interview nor the person who scheduled my F2F had much information about the job, size of territory, start date (home study/training), reason for expansion, pay scale, or any other benefits. Obviously, some of this stuff I wouldn't ask in a phone interview, but a little more info would be great. Also, I couldn't find a ton of info online about the company itself or the products. Can anyone give me any insight on the company, the products, or any of the above questions? Also, any interview tips would be great! Thanks for any help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't you think that by not getting any information that it makes the company appear as if they have something to hide? In this case its true. the company is shit and so is the pay. Go ahead and take it, you will regret it..

I have an upcoming interview with FSC Pediatrics. Neither the person who completed my phone interview nor the person who scheduled my F2F had much information about the job, size of territory, start date (home study/training), reason for expansion, pay scale, or any other benefits. Obviously, some of this stuff I wouldn't ask in a phone interview, but a little more info would be great. Also, I couldn't find a ton of info online about the company itself or the products. Can anyone give me any insight on the company, the products, or any of the above questions? Also, any interview tips would be great! Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not take this job. This is a brutal company. The pay will not cover your costs. You will lose money working for these guys.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avoid this company, their management team is horrible, clueless, and doesn't have an ethical compass, the home office is a f$%%fest, they pay garbage, I am so happy that I was able to get a job with a real company, even in this economy, run, don't walk away. The only way they will ever be more than a marginal company is for someone to buy them, lay off the entire home/Alabama offices, and start from scratch. Though, nobody will buy them due to their complete lack of value. A company that will fade away when their money line dries up, for them to be spoken of in the same sentence as pharmaceutical company is laughable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also have an interview. They said it was base, car allowance, mileage, expense, and commission. What is the commission structure like? What is the current base? Car allowance?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview scheduled for this morning, but after reading everything on this site I didn't take the call.. I hope it was the right choice!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

base $40K
    .51 per mile
    Commission and bonus
    2 wks vacation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FSC Labs is a BAD BET! They are a wanna be pharma company with laughable pediatric products that have BAD managed care coverage AND Drs don't prescribe them anyway.

LOOOOWWW base salary (sub-par compared to real pharma), NO company car, no corporate card, LOOOOW mileage reimbursement, no President Trophy awards or trips...

Oh yeah, they rent out a 1 bedroom apartment as their Corporate HQ.

Still wanna work there? Didn't think so, bubba!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base Salary - 28k
    Salary with car + cell phone allowance - 35k
    .19/mile
    First 50 scripts = no bonus
    51+ = $5/script

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which is it? post 8 or 10?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

post 10.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the car allowance? Cell allowance? .19 cents a mile? really? I thought it was 35k base plus everything, not including it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is $35,000 yearly which includes a car allowance of $6,000, and a phone allowance of $600 yearly. I am excited for the opportunity.

After the 2nd phone interview, does anyone know when to expect to hear back for the f2f?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

35k won't cover the costs. You will live paycheck to paycheck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMFG...You are SERIOUSLY excited about a pharma job that pays $35k per year with a BS car allowance.?

Did you previously work as a cashier at the Kwickie-Mart or something?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like they have their corporate office in a office building to me. So there is a base of 35k plus 6000 year for car, plus 600 year for cell. What about mileage?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. 35k is AFTER car and cell. Your base is 28k. And as said before .19/mile.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There seems to be a lot of trolling going on in this board. The company seems to be expanding in the past few years. It looks like they now have about 5 drugs on the market and seem to be expanding their sales rep territories which is rare in the industry these days. I could understand it being a hard sell 3 years ago when they only had 1-2 products but it looks like a bunch of people complaining on here that simply couldn't make it in sales. Sales isn't for everyone.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soo what to expect after the 1st phone interview? (is it drawn out like big pharma)
    How are the interviews handle? Star method?
    How does FSC treat employees?