Quillivant XR

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so they want us to get 9 new prescribers for April??? Not a chance of that happening since we don't have Medicaid. I guess it's Performance Improvement Plan time...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself nothing is ever covered on Medicaid!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck it. Medicaid in my state is gold. Get over yourself a-hole

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this just keeps getting better and better

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what state are you in?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the launch going? The good, bad & the ugly! Seriously?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy f-ing Monday. Another great week ahead of us. Go Gang!!!

I hope we have another jacked up assignment given to us, more dowloaded doctors that don't count towards call objectives and yet another report to write. I am loving this gig more and more every day.

I am hoping that with all this hard work and enthusiasm being spread in my region I can be promoted to the guy who monitors the voice mail to see if we are using it enough.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, if you can't get 2 scripts a week, plus one extra thrown in for good measure, then there's one of three things at work:

A. You're not making enough calls
    B. You don't have selling skills, only UPS skills
    C. A mixture of A & B

The 90s are over, you need to remember that this is a pharmaceutical SALES position now!

So how do you look in all brown? Can you drive a box truck? Just wondering.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a C2, ass clown. There are no samples.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get my point

STFU and get 9 scripts, you can't do that ass clown?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guy that thinks this is so easy... look at the data available and see how many people can't move this dog. So you STFU and learn how to sort a spreadsheet and analyze data before you come shoot your pie hole.

The problem is the Pfizer PFucks don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. You're right, it's not the 90's any more but Pfizer Pfucking Pforgot. They seem to think their magcal liquid can move with no coverage and dead doctors we are supposed to call on weekly. They are the ass clowns. You're probably one of them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Thanks for your reply!! I agree 100%.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gotta love Pfizer!!!!! Watch out for the Mobile Iron App. They will monitor everything with that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, Pfizer is not going to waste their te monitoring you. Fact is, they don't give a rats ass about you, so get over yourself and go do your job. You wanted it so bad, quit complaining.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so why did you take this job?

aren't you supposed to sell?

wah wah wah

it's too hard to sell

amazing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question: i have had a phone screen with pdi recruiter and the hiring manager. i have had a face-to-face with the hiring manager as well. now it's quiet!

was this way things were handled back in November and December???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say a sure sign of ingnorance is the use of derogatory language in discussions. Try to keep it classy ok? You sound foolish with your childish outbursts.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how people are complaining about Pfizer...you are so stupid...wake up, you don't work for Pfizer, you work for PDI. This drug means less than nothing to Pfizer. They threw a few bucks at it to see what it would do. If they really thought it had potential, they'd have their own reps selling it, not you clowns.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Precisely.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This job still sucks. Attack each other all you want.