3rd Party investigation...

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2013 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted yet? MM & RP can say this is normal but you know they are shaking in their boots. Concerning to me is RP saying they are still concerned about finding out who is behind the Gravity report. Who cares at this point? This is the report they should and I am sure they are concerned with. Can you imagine if they start contacting former employees? These guys along with KK and other board & top management people have a fiduciary responsibilities to their share holders.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you imagine what will be the response from JV and JM if they have heard of anyone complaining of pressure to sell off label or other inappropriate behavior? What if the former compliance officer Eric is contacted? Or Dewey?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outside people already contacted. Rohan's message was hilarious. It's already getting messy. You should worry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have them call anyone who sold for Allen. Didnt he get fired for inappropriately pressuring his reps? Yes, he did. Under the rug that went.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not worried. I really don't believe reps should be concerned. Starting from RBM upward and including Human Resources/Compliance/Legal/Senior leadership should be. The share holders don't want a BS investigation done. They mean business. They want to find out the facts and want those responsible held accountable. Thinking about RP's message again makes me shake my head. He had a 20 some year career at J&J and he comes here and behaves like this. Gravity report? Your shareholders are investigating you. Get it together!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest problem is the intense pressure on everyone to increase sales.
    People get desperate, and will do anything to increase their sales,
    All NAM's trying to get 75+scripts per week like the top 2 or 3 NAM's
    in the country.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post #5. You're correct. The reps shouldn't be worried in terms of "getting in trouble" but the fall out from the others getting in trouble will trickle down hill and we are a small company! Rohan's message this week was troubling and we've got continued problems with compliance...........several reps that contacted their local Omnicare's when we are not suppose to (have these reps been fired)...............and off-label selling continues and telling reps to look at patient charts and do things in the nursing homes that are HIPPA compliant! It's a nightmare here and everyone knows it. Wonder who those reps are that broke the big "no, no" with Omnicare. That shouldn't be hard to find out from many of us here whom know alot of people at Omnicare corporate. Maybe someone should make a call to their contacts!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But didn't Merck basically hire us to call on Pharmacy Consultants, ?
    And the key contacts we have with them, as Omnicare is the Largest LTC pharmacy chain
    in the country, if we cant call on Omnicare, would Merck want a refund ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. We need and should be calling on ALL our Pharmacy Consultants including Omnicare but we are not able to call on Omnicare consultants! How does that help the majority of us that have large Omnicare's in our backyard and have also known many of these men and women for YEARS. I, literally, cannot call on them and right now.............Avanir has already broken this rule with several reps doing this and we got caught.......again........so it is difficult to have a shared voice without being able to interact with Omnicare and the consultants are key for Januvia and yes.....Nuedexta. To the previous poster..........that's why this is going to be difficult in some areas and we are not even sure what Omnicare will decide to do with us in January when they agreed to revisit their policy on us. What a cluster. Michael and Rohan keep putting out fires and there seems to be no consequences to these reps actions that are hurting the rest of us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who the reps are that broke the rule of calling on Omnicare until after the New Year? There are several of us that are going to try to find out through our contacts at Omnicare but I think some of us have a few ideas. Anyone want to take a stab at it!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they are changing this Omnicare over to Obamacare. Better operation and better organized. Outstanding website. You guys should be impressed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I think the slogan during the election was FORWARNED! Fits, doesn't it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very suiting! At least we can get on our 360 website. Problem is............nobody has updated it in MONTHS (many months on certain parts of the site)! WTF. Lame site! But we are Avanir...................who needs a site...........we are so special. Let's see.........we call on Omnicare when explicitly told not to, we sell off label, we pay our people like we are device reps (burning through investor money), we work for people like MM, KK, DP and HH......and oh...yeah......we spend more than we bring in. Party.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just keep putting docs on the payroll, keep doing the useless lunches and talk off-label and your scripts should move

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To post #14. That's exactly what I presented to my Manager as a business plan for this next year. I'm going to sell off label, expand my verbiage, pay off a few docs and continue to do the useless lunches. I am also going to see 10 nursing homes a day (drive by) instead of 5 and I may even start selling Januvia off label. There's my business plan

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say RP is right. Let's go after who is behind the Gravity Report. That will solve all our problems.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avanir has problems? How can you think this! You mean you haven't been convinced that there isn't something "true" behind the Gravity Report! Really! Has Rohan finally moved his family to the LA area from San Fran? Or is he still flying back and forth! Does he not see the longevity here to make such move! Maybe we are all fools here and the Gravity Report was all lies. It's beginning to feel like Obamacare around here!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's beginning to feel like 'Oh-Bummer Care' everywhere

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RP is a genius. Being 100% reactive is an unsound business tactic. There is more than one independent investigation on the verge of becoming public. Definitely a lot of intelligence within the confines of Avanir.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else talking to the FDA? Would be interesting to see if 3 yrs of info has any value to them.