What is SABU and what do they do?

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is SABU and what do they do?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40's film star in Thief of Baghdad

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had the same concept at Novartis but had to close it down due to a lack of impact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been explored at several of the larger pharma companies with little success. This is what happens when a company ends up with a bunch of washed up stooges from J&J and Abbott as their so called "leadership" team. They bring their old silly book of ideas that didn't work 10 years ago, dust them off, and try to reinvent the wheel here. In the end Astellas will have wasted ALOT of $$$ and be in the same place or bought up by a survivor in this shit storm. Perhaps this is another layer peeled back of TBO!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SABU: We are a strong contributor to Astellas! We profile accounts all day and have countless conference calls with each other. We do not concern ourselves with bloated expense accounts or adding revenue to Astellas, our main goal is to give each other elaborate titles and prepare ourselves for our next career promotion. Now that's production.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Division are you talking about? Urology, Oncology , Hospital or Transplant

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SABU is the new Health Systems, because Kenton and Bruce are failing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid? Hard work and productivity is for suckers. At SABU we focus our time on our careers and corporate exposure. We will be the ones laughing last when you're working for us. Thank you all for paying our inflated salaries.
    Suckers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean lost control? The craziness hasn't even begun yet! The last few years of dysfunction and lack of leadership has been overshadowed by profit from raising prices. As soon as the hangover wears off, the fun will really begin.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome. 11 posts removed from this thread. I guess things were too close for comfort for leadership.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the exodus begins DB

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S = Sad
    A = Astellas
    B = Bla Bla Bla
    U = Undefined

It has been over a year and no one can explain this business unit or what it does.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny, the day this group was paraded out to the sales force, I told the person beside me at the meeting, 3yrs at most until it implodes!! Nothing they accomplish drive sales of any sort. Lots of fluff, no real purpose. Looks damn good on paper though.

Oh, by the way, I have a case of bladder matters books I can leave with your clinic how is that for customer support?

God help us

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not hear a word about SABU at the POA. Whats up?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SABU is like the Central Park Rangers from the movie Elf. We don't know who they are or what they do. We just know they're overzealous shadow chasers that are also on the naughty list.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SABU is not some new concept. Most of the pharmaceutical companies in the industry have this same focus but don't dedicate jobs for the purpose. Every company wants their reps to be value added to their customers. If there is no outcome data for healthcare organizations on the impact your medications make than the whole program has zero teeth. Just heard something funny about your blockbuster bladder drug, Myrbetriq. You guys tell doctors that the discontinuation rate of other incontinent drugs is around 60% in six months. Well hello, the average Myrbetriq prescription is 120 days. That means that the average patient discontinues your medication in 4 months. Ho Ho Ho Ho 50% discontinuation rate in 4 months.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm, so you can successfully divide 120 by 30 and come up with four months all by yourself. Newsflash, no one cares what you think about SABU or Myrbetriq. "Ho Ho Ho..." What a dumbass...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ho ho ho...hmmm...what is the average number of days of each Mybertriq Rx??? That's my message...love the Pfizer Rep <3

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avg. Myrbetriq prescription is 120 days. That means most patients discontinue this medication is 4 months. Giggles...the Pfizer Rep.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...Toviaz is such a compelling story:

Doctor: Detrol LA 4mg; Toviaz 8mg. Geez, by chance did you double DLA and call it Toviaz?

Pfizer robo-rep: No doc, it's the active metabolite.....blah, blah...just a coincidence...blah, blah...it's really strong...blah, blah, (proceed cover-to-cover) so for your next ten patients....

Doctor: ZZzzzzzzz......

Me: Giggle...