vascepa samples

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets leave a case of vascepa on top of the three standing cases in the sample closet. HREAT ADVİCE. Here's an idea, how about we grow a spine with Amarin and tell them how things are going to be. This is what happens when upper mangement wants to jump in bed with someone on a spare of the moment.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....ummmm....spur??

You're welcome.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word has it that every month we will be receiving 13 cases of Vascepa. I average 40 TRx's a week. What am I supposed to do with these boxes?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offices gonna need someone to sample if Amarin keeps cutting reps

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Build a house in your backyard with all of the extra cases and move there

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God, I hope you work for Kowa because you're brilliant!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consolidate your samples. You can fit four blister packs into one sample box, so a case of 24 can easily be consolidated into 6 sample boxes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually- per the FDA, you should not alter the samples. Each box states the amount that should be in there and if you add more you have tampered with the samples. One PI per amount stated in box. It is a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper or alter samples in any way. Be careful listening to this poster.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TW?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With latest shipment of 13 cases of Vascepa, I can no longer fit them in my 5x5 storage unit. My manager won't let me get a bigger unit. What do I do???????????????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start getting the docs to sign for multiple cases and put them in the dumpster in the office parking lot.....seriously another in a long line of dumbass moves by this marketing department. Hey but a big ole FB to ya for asking a question.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the FB! Lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's my trick!
    I'll get my top docs to sign for an extra case and I sell it to some college buddies, just a little extra beer $$$$!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever think the dumbass move was hiring shit reps like you who CANT SELL!?!?!