Friends don't let friends join ipsen

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be very careful before signing. Do your diligence on your manager, management and Ipsens performance and pipeline. it is a negative fear culture. If that works for you, then join us. If you want to be treated with respect regardless of your skin color think twice

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be ashamed.... But ou clearly have no moral compass. Nothing could be further from the truth from my perspective as an Oncology Rep. The above author is a sick twisted lil bitch !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I predicted.

Not happening people. Your one suck poster can post all they want but it's not happening.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey watch the name calling. why dont you do some work instead. you are distracting us from getting the job done.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats funny, "getting the job done".....who are you General? It's pharma sales, one step below used car sales.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is why I'm right when I call you a loser! This is your self perception.... Fine,my our career will suck, your customers will have no place for you and you will be unhappy. But don't project your filth on others scumbag
    7 negative posts on a Saturday morning Huh? You really are a bent creep!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are doing due diligence and passing on joining such a French company. Thank you for your heads up. Confirms my gut to pass. Asking other recruiters was key it get the truth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true...which is one of the reasons they love the newbies and recent college grads.

I started in 2000, out of college, and knew within 6 months that it was a terrible career move. Still, I stayed on because the money was good vs. the work. I was number one in my district with 4 different companies, year after year, and do you want to know why?

Because I worked a full day, everyday. That is all it took, pretty much.

Also, I actually sold my products. I didn't care if I had a signature or anything. Just sold, sold, sold.

Finally, the reps I see out there today are so dam clueless! I would say about 80-90 percent have no business in sales at all.

Good for you that you see this "sales" job for what it really is: one step below used car sales!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there was a lot of turn over now I know why. The speaker program was real poor. Reading these posts are interesting.

There is one supporter who keeps plugging along

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong about this, I'm here and I am certainly not alone. Sorry to the worm thingy!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does any leader brag about how the French hate them? They're gonna lay us off again and give. Up, makes my come to tears hearing how she tells them what they do wrong and they hate her for it. So bored hearing about how she visited Paris so many times before joining. Like she did lot know it would join. You shiuld read the esau biards for the juicy stuff befire it has it removed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you repost the Esai material. It is tiring about how she visited Paris so many times before joining? I think she is just doing what her coach must be telling her to do. Not the type of stuff you hear form a thinking person.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the original poster! I like it here! Back in your wormhole slime!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pipeline
    Failed management
    U.S. Run by French
    Useless consultants who are friends sucking money out
    Drugs same as standard of care. I mean no difference

Why would anyone join?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot management who spends 24-7 on CP posting rants about phantom worms, gummy worms, and neuro worms.

They call this a start up, but it's not. Failed multiple times and perhaps its management or maybe just the virtue of being a small affiliate to a French company. US runs everything by Paris which then runs everything by the Board. More layers than Pfizer. I kid thee not.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever mr worm! But know this- I like it here and I am happy ! Doesn't that just grind on you as you are so bent to paint everything black with your worm brush? Say it with me now.... "I am happy in my position here!"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice. Definitely talking to employees who just left to get the real skinny

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a compliance and HR nightmare. Too much targeting of blacks as they are getting terminated one by one. Offlabel promotion is dangerous in this day. Be forewarned

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't insult the used car sales. Now they come certified pre-owned. That's many levels higher than this place. Its a miracle anything gets sold despite ourselves. I'd rather sell cars now that I think about it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be our guest! Maybe this is exactly what you should do. Whatever makes you happy as you are clearly unhappy!