more people leaving

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Brian And Beth just go to? Take us with you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will both be missed. They are very professional people and I wish the both of them the best.

FYI Rockland leadership:
    Other companies are hiring - paying KAMs more than what Seono is. If somebody wants to remain a rep for be duration of their careers, there are many options that are coming to fruition this Spring and Summer. The non-compete won't work because they are not direct competitors.

Additionally, if Serono can't get their act together and promote from within to alleviate the bottleneck of people aspiring to progress their careers, there will be more attrition to come. I just have a feeling Serono does want many of us to leave. They proved that when they stole our bonuses just before the Holidays. But that blanket eased the pain... No it didn't.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above poster---they keep hiring people from the outside instead of promoting those of us who have proved our worth for years...I am out as soon as I find something comparable in base/bonus...lord knows that non-compete has hurt me more times than I am willing to say.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Knoxville rep resigned. Another loss for Serono.

Drew- we have news for you buddy, Rebif does not sell itself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, now Stacey? She is one of the hardest working people in Rockland. This is another big loss for the Neuro team. For

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep-now Mike, Sally, Theresa, Dave, Mark, and Tracey are gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Place is a revolving door and they don't care!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope somebody in senior leadership reads this- Losing Stacey is very bad for morale. We may not always have agreed on all of the brand messages but at the end of the day- all of us know she cares about Rebif. She would go to JRC with great things that were shot down. I actually feel bad for her because her talents were stifled.

Stacey- if you read this- thanks for fighting for us. Good luck to you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree--Stacey was so dedicated...passionate...believed in the brand...sounds fishy to me..left to travel more...sounds like when they forced Evan out with a package he couldn't refuse. One has to wonder if she disagreed with the money spent on video of the Buff doctor because of Drew's GF...what office will listen to a monolog of a bought doc for over 10 minutes... I cant see her going along with that BS...Good luck Stacey..,you wont need it though..you are very accomplished...sorry corporate BS got in your way...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Evan sucked!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did he? or was he told to fire those people? I liked him but I didn't like what he did to those people--but in a way--I heard all of them are way happier and since this BS data crap of 2013 is still here to stay--I just think of this place as one big joke and do you really feel Sr. leadership is good now?!!! I would really like to see the results of that corporate survey--I don't know one person who said they were kind about leadership.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's okay of you like Evan. I don't. He sucked!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I THANK GOD THAT I DIDNT GET THE KAM/REBIF POSITION...THIS DRUG IS DONE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR NOT OFFERING ME A JOB WITH THIS MISERABLE COMPANY AND DEAD DRUG. ITS OVER PEOPLE...TIME TO GET OUT!

WHEW...I DODGED A BULLET!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not dead, you're just dumb.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah too bad you couldn't get the job loser. Go back to general pharma

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ja Wohl! Brats and Bullsh$T for all.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest