Sold any yet?

Discussion in 'Alimera Sciences' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2015 at 7:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone sold an Iluvien yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why yes, haven't you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I got close but no cigar.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any information on the stock price? why so low today

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do your own homework!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a shit show this is. I jumped from the frying pan right into the fire.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

frustrating but give it a bit more time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vertex= white trash with money

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is worse than TG

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. That makes me laugh you think it is worse than TG. Are you feeling that burning feeling down deep in your gut you made a mistake, because I sure am. TG has its own issues, Patrik being number one, but I do regret leaving TG for this shit show. The stock options are great, unless they are worth less than when you started, which is not just inevitable, but is actually happening, as you can see by our stock price today after the earnings call, combined with the lack of uptake expected. People here are getting fired for reasons that seem a bit outlandish, i.e., banging someone you shouldn't have, double dipping, etc., etc., etc. Do you really think that these are the reasons employees are getting fired? People are leaving less than a year in, due in large part to the fact that the same sales people that couldn't sale at TG can't sale here either. What a surprise. The cash on hand here versus TG, combined with the burn rate means we will be looking for a job sooner here than at TG, which has twice the cash and we have less sales from a dollar perspective. Sheep will always be sheep, and we took that same shitty sales people from TG and hired them here. The products are not the problem. It is simply 90% of you people, not me of course, because I am doing better than any of you, cannot sale, whether it was TG or here. I am out of here sooner than later because my colleagues that were hired by Alimera from TG simply do not have the ability, competence or skills necessary to insure we are successful, just like it was at TG. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ, this is the same bitching we heard at TG. You people are unbelievable. This is the same attitude that was poisonous at TG and here it is again. No wonder both companies are failing. Maybe you should spend a little more time learning how to do your job versus being a tick that sucks the life blood out of every company you work for. SO tired of carrying dead weight.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product was dead was dead before it (finally) got approved. Same shit show different company!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and one more thing, unfortunately RD's took TG people just because. Our RD's are the lemmings, didn't do their job in the first phase namely hiring the right people.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, weak mid management

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why are you here? Typical response from the group that moved from TG to here. Can't take any responsibility and it is always someone else's fault. It's not that you simply suck at what you do, it has to be management's fault. Sad

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just some clarification. The launch group of reps at TG did a phenomenal job. Freezers were placed in 95% of offices. Some of the replacement reps were subpar and that's what we hired.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah trolls. We killed it with our market share in dorm-room freezers!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lamp