GSK 15 question test

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

give some questions that may be on test???

OK?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name the structures a particle of dust travels past when it enters the mouth or nose, all the way until it exists your anus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get why there is only about 1.5 min per question. Seems pretty harsh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain the mechanism of action of an ICS when you inhale it up your anus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Identify 3 symptoms of asthma, and explain how those symptoms may affect your anus.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like they want a lot of detail per question to get full credit! The time limit is a huge concern!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I don't know how it's going to go with it being timed. I am still getting calls from recruiters for jobs and saving those numbers just in case.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are just now going over the PI's a few days before the exam?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we can pass with a lot of partial credits on answers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking that, too (about partial answers). It sounds like they are going to give a general Pass or Fail. Not necessarily how many you miss equals a grade. They probably get a general sense if you are ready to move on, or seriously need to re-take it. At least, I hope! Because this was a lot of info handed out very quickly to have to memorize it in enough time word-for-word for an open-ended test.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst case-- you have to take it a second time and already know the questions! Are they going to be watching us through Skype or something? How do they eliminate cheating?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 questions? There isn't much they can ask with that few.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kills me areal the tiny details like rinse and spit, typing mcg, and twice daily vs. 12 hours apart!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spent all evening reviewing & re reading info ~ went ahead and just took the exam while everything was fresh. It isn't to difficult, but the clock will play mind games With you. Had the normal & expected questions along with a couple I wasn't expecting and that weren't part of the daily review quizzes. hopefully I passed and all is well, but who knows with no clear grading system. Best of luck to everyone

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks give us an idea on the couple questions that you were not expecting.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got the email this morning I passed!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you located? anyone else?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West coast

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you take the test? Thursday or Friday?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took it Thurday