Boston South Derm opening

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea why the rep left and who is the manager for this area. Any info would be helpful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep left because of the nonsense and wasn't particularly fond of t

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww lil fella. Where have you been hiding? Rep had family issue and went back to ny is what I heard. DM is new, but who isn't in this division?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This position was open 1 year ago, too. Hmmmmmm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's when they hired the first reps for derm you fucking moron

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know the manger. He or she may be good or bad.

I know the rep and the rep returned home for personal reasons. Nothing to do with job, manager , product or company.

Some sick people on here, really sick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need more than a cocktail, angry man!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, family issues were the main reason. There was also merit to the other reasons previously mentioned. If you don't mind inexperienced managers, definitely apply. If you are extremely attractive and fit the mold you're going to be in a better position. Especially if you are female. Those are the facts

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would add blond too. Not hired are experienced derm reps who don't fit the criteria.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have interviews started yet? I have not heard anything but I am not surprised....too old, too much experience but wait I am blonde.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound too entitled, too big pharma, too activity focused, too prone to take medical leave, too likely to take other leaves of absence. who cares if you are old, dried up, wrinkle filled and blond. no one cares. this is a meritocracy, not a big pharma entitlement camp.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly the kind of big pharma drone not wanted anywhere but big pharma. I bet you meet your reach and frequency goals, right? I bet you really do the prescribers number of programs regardless of whether they were needed, right? I bet you are an active member of some sort of women in leadership bookclub that meets when we could be selling doctors, right? I really hope you don't join our district.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are weird. Let me guess, little pee pee!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all female in the district. What does peeing have to do with it big pharma entitled activity slacker?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well if you're a blonde MILF with nice "assets", we can fit you right in with the club celgene crowd. I love this company! My balls are drained after every visit to club celgene

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st round interviews over. Sending final 2 forward

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was quick.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do people look for accurate info on CP? Was called today for first round...