Greg Madison

Discussion in 'Keryx Biopharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2015 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg was well liked at AMAG too. They didn't do well either. Keryx has a good product but a Genzyme Bio Surgery sales force that doesn't know anything about the dialysis industry. Stock is at $9.62 and still falling. 50 reps nationally and $400K in sales for the 1st quarter, WOW! How low can the stock go and how long before whole sale changes?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their biggest mistake was hiring a VP and the majority of the sales force without renal experience. That kind of chance should never be taken at a startup.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people without the renal experience seems to be doing the best!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL OK

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct, Genzyme Bio Surgery knows nothing about renal because they dont sell anything in the renal space now or in the past and shows what a dumb ass you are, rather the Renal division of Sanofi does. Since GM left AMAG, AMAG's stock has more than doubled.
    One word for you to think about your future, ROCKWELL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company outdid it self today. Even my DM said there is real no news and it's going to be the same ole.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things will not progress much on this front. It's going to take a while for anything of substance to actually occur. Everyone is not happy with how things have taken. They can't get the anyone to listen to them Docs don't see much difference with this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone outside of the organization has been saying the same thing thing since day 1. Why is it only now your are listening and believe?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GM didn't do the heavy lifting that made sevelamer a success.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact of the matter is Velphoro is woping all of you out of existence!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's comical...Velphoro? Really?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Velphoro. I'm sure you see the same numbers I do. Velphoro is growing 3x faster than Auryxia. The data does not lie. Get a clue.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Velphoro is chewable. Given to a very sick person, not going to work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see the (non) earning report due in August. Heard Relypsa is hiring the same way. AMAG and Genzyme. Another bites the dust before it get's started.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark my word Relypsa will do ok off the bat due to no competition but once its competitor launches the same trend will happen to Patromer that is happening (has happened) to Auryxia. All you need to do is replace Auryxia and Velphoro with Patromer and its competition. Save this post and 12 months from now it will be 99% accurate.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you're very bright! Keryx has hired a majority of their sales force from Genzyme Bio-Surgery asshole. They were prevented from going after their Renal employees. What do you do, clean floors?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of my options are underwater, national market share not even 1%, little market access and where we do we are not in the preferred positions making co-pays out of reach for the pts. we serve. this is the worst binder launch since Mangnabind and promises, promises of a bright future that only the delusional see, stock down 50% since launch, no end in sight. TE gone, who is next? GM, you are proving that your history at GENZ and AMAG is repeating it's self at KERX. We are feeling the heat of your incompetence as the little boys club you assembled isn't working to sell this POS.

Does anyone know if Rockwell is hiring a sales force, this is not what I signed up for.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relypsa is hiring but this will probably be worse.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you expand a bit on the co-pay issue?