Lies, funny shit, & BS We Have Heard in the past!

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year NAABM-

"WE ARE CSL"
    "I've only been here for 6 days but YOU can hold me accountable"
    "Well things change, but we will look at the comp and goals and adjust them after H1"
    "EVERYONE BE patience...We have great tools and OPPORTUNITIES + a ladder"
    "It doesn't matter what bonus you make this year bc you had a great last year"
    "Own your dirt!"

I feel like the big awesome reveal is the IPADS... I'm pretty sure everyone has one. Shit my kids have IPADS but thanks!

This year after NAABM- "WE ARE CSL EX EMPLOYEES" this will also include BC / AL / 1 new Director of sales / 2-3 Regional Managers & at least 8-15 current employees! Fuck LM will be back with her band of followers!

Next year NAABM- "We are CSL New employees"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved the 'own your dirt' comment. Reminded me immediately of a burial site provided by another dysfunctional organization called The United States Army.

Does anyone at the home office have any self awareness when they speak in front of a group? Let me clue you in that you should be inspirational - not ignorant.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it does seem that after every national meeting there is a house cleaning in corporate, not always a good thing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Campbell is the worst leader in the civilized world. He would fit in well running Somalia.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would personally apologized to all Somalians that we just set them back another 100 years if Bill was sent to a third world country. They would forever refer to him as 'The Great White Chimp'

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I MUST adamantly disagree. BC is a mastermind at making reps feel it's OK that you made NO commission this year because you made it last year! ALSO on another note PLEASE introduce me to our famous analyst MP. That guy is amazing at screwing reps too! He is like rainman but worse.

Those 2 should be running the country. We would be out of debt so quick our heads would spin.

We Are CSL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is some funny shit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is the least inspirational person in the role we have had at CSL - and that is saying something because the last two were not inspirational either, but at least they were human. Bill will eventually screw up this business from the inside out with his weird managmenent style. I hear his people despise him - I would never work for that guy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash...you are working for him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing guy here: BC is a horrible person and confused about how our business works

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales guy here - tell us something we don't already know....