Relypsa

Discussion in 'Relypsa' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get an interview for a manager spot?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would suggest doing your dd on the product, it's potential limited labeling as well as zs9 it's competition. This is an extremely risky opportunity with regard to success in the mkt place. It will get FDA approval however going head to head with zs9 patroller does not stand a chance. Look at the clinical data for yourself.

In addition they hired a vp of sales from a horrible diabetes company with a few short years at a 4th rate renal company that failed miserably before that to run the sales force. They clearly are looking for a quck sell of the company but IMO they may not get it with the final labeling which will come in the Fall. Btw zero other products in their pipeline. This has disaster written all over it unless you are unemployed. Good Luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the VP of sales? Initials? Previous companies?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you like to do your interview for you too? Geez do some research for yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

beware of any managers or sales reps jumping from the sinking ship Keryx I would not hire any one of those losers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very unimpressed with the leadership I met this week. Disappointing. Another one of these companies where everyone hires their friends and friends of friends. Recipe for disaster unless you have a revolutionary product with new technology.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, didn't get the job, huh? Eat some guy's asshole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL nobody knows if the "got the job" yet dumbass. You just proved my point. I'm sure you will be one of the ones here who hit rock bottom. Based on your post I am sure you weren't even one of the ones who were doing the interviews. Troll?

Funny just because someone posts something negative morons like you always think there is a motive.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree to a certain extent. Leadership certainly was not impressive. Anyone who says it was is either brand new to the industry (probably not the case here), came from REALLY bad leadership or is just lying to themselves. They weren't the worst either as I've seen worse.

I was expecting to see more dynamic, accomplished, and passionate leadership. Its not that I need this to be successful however many do and without these traits in a start-up environment I question the level of success and longevity here...especially with a competitive product that seems to have a few legs up clinically.

I know a handful of people over at the competition and I feel like they have got folks with a few levels up regarding experience and accomplishments in key areas. Just my take from last week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thing has doom spelled out all over it.......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've just come across the postings in my city for territory act manager. When are the rep interviews and when do they need to be filled by? I'm assuming a launch meeting in the fall.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews are ongoing and start date is Oct

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the comp plan look like?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this stock has been on a tear the last 30 days right after the announce a partnership with a top notch big pharma company.

This post is sarcaism... The stock has taken a $15-$18 hit in a matter of two weeks since the announcement with Sanofi. If this doesn't have you shaking in your boots as an investor or employee not sure what would!?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of Sanofi's renal salesforce are rent-a-reps. Relypsa betting on quantity over quality. No wonder the market is reacting negatively!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is gay and will be beat by ZS Pharma. leadership has small wankers

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree their Neph sales force is not that strong at all.

The bigger issue here is the mid/Sr level field sales leadership. Go look at their profiles then look at the same profiles for ZS. There is no comparison anywhere. ZS has top notch people who have true success and accomplishments in startup as well as biotech/big pharma. Not to mention the clinical profile of ZS9 blows Patiromer out of the water.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when are f2f interviews? where?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relypsa's are completed ZS has not started yet.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clarification above.... ZS has not started with sales reps yet. Not sure about other areas.