Sr Management's Biggest Turd

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got to be Bart Peterson. What a dufus!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More corrupt than Boss Tweed and Huey Long--combined! Plus ran his daddy's home building business into the ground!

3. Theaxeman

Theaxeman Guest

I used to look at Bart's calendar from time to time and it was almost blank except for the occasional lunch with someone.

He and John L. visited my department about a year or so before Lilly fired most of us. Bart is a nice guy, very personable as you might expect from a politician, scary thing as he appeared to be more intelligent than John.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADG made sure her whole team had jobs when the krap hit the fan 2 years ago. She should be nominated the best of all time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indiana politics is very corrupt.

Plenty of big tax breaks for us!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is us

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that a joke? She is the worst of the worst of Lilly management. Only person she saved was PT and he left town in the middle of the night (?). Talks a bunch of crap as the booze is flowing, then runs and hides back under DR's desk per usual and lets the men handle the aftermath. Pathetic role model for women.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know this and is it true?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's on cafepharma---it has to be true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The funny thing is that this website has a lot more truths on it than LillyNews or anything that upper management has to say. That's the sad part. You have to come on here sometimes to find out the real story.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://bit.ly/1G35nj8

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A minor setback at best. Our strategy and powerful pipeline will overcome all. J

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Bart a bigger turd than D. Ricks?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have met a lot of people at Lilly. But she is perhaps the dumbest person I ever met. I knew her when she was inside. She knew nothing about the business. She had two or three phrases she didn't understand but just kept repeating them like a robot. She is clueless. I have talked to brick walls smarter than her.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how do you really feel about ADG?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HRK is the dumbest diversity vanfufatr I have ever met. Half her area bolted. The whole division is a disaster. Get out now while you can still score an interview.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people on this website are bitter ones. Ones who don't work, ones who are eternal complainers, and ones who need to find another job in a company they 'think' is better.

20. Theaxeman

Theaxeman Guest

Glad to have you among us you bitter, lazy, complainer. Good luck in your job search.