Open Letter

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something has got to give.Let's look at what has happened over the last 18 months
    1. We had to hire all these Vertex people because they were the best of the best. I haven't seen it.
    2. We decided to launch another me too RBV. Strike 2.
    3. We had to work with OraSure. Strike 3.
    4. How about those truck drivers. Strike 4
    5. We came to market with a product that has an inferior product profile. Strike 5.
    6. We had a horrible managed care strategy and Gilead cleaned up. Strike 6.
    7. Proceed is a joke. Strike 7.
    8. We've missed every goal and continue to bring our numbers down and no one can see the floor to this free fall. Strike 8.
    9. The internal culture is a nightmare. Strike 9.
    10. Our structure was too build and too many people doing too many things. Strike 10
    10. Our future products will continue to keep us as a niche player in this HCV market. Strike 11.
    Thank god this isn't a baseball game.
    When will it end

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a baseball game. We are down 89 runs with two outs. OMG WTF?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No hAAS THIS IS OUR REALITY

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure. Anything new?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the Shire debacle. $1.6B down the drain -- add it to your list.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that V Pak Rxs were up 8% and Gilead is down 5%! We have turned the corner, ladies and gentlemen!! Have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woohoo we have 8 new scripts above what we normally pull in- whoop dee fuckin doo.
    It's over, it's been over. We are not viewed as a threat by Gilead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The solution:

Fire Little Ricky.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't really be dumb enough to believe what you typed. But if you are, you're working for the right company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please give me the scoop on Orasure? Why? A close family member works there. I'm thinking it is not a synergistic relationship. No offense meant.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the failure of giving away free drug with vouchers to try and drum up sales. Strike Who's Counting Anymore?

It will end with a restructuring of both virology and HCV franchises. Do you really think they'll just rely on attrition to reduce head count? I don't think so. You can expect layoffs within the next 3-6 months. Too many reps selling too little VK. Some of us gottsa go!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rx are growing and a positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Orasure was including free Abbie product vouchers in their test kits? Seriously, I am curious because if I am considering a marketing job there and they are a disaster, then forget it. As I said, I have a close family member who also works there, and they work her like a dog.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they work you like a dog. At least that is what they did to me. Until I got out. Avoid, unless you are about to be thrown into debtors prison.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just dial it up and starting bringing the heat.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep...they work her like a dog. And it's an insult to dogs. Me, I wouldn't touch their offer with a ten foot pole.

I rather live off the land in Hawaii like the natives do.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you got out..I hope you're in a better place!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I'm quite comfortable under my Rock

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fu#k you and your fake approaches. Throwing all BS sincere shite around about you looking for a marketing position and a close friggin' family member who works here. Bite all of us! Its so obvious you are one of those needy paid-off marketing trolls looking for free information! You are not curious- You are a greedy whore.