Starting Endovascular Territory Manager Salary?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any serious responses on an acceptable/customary starting salary for Territory Manager with Abbott Endo? 80K, 90K, 100K? 110K? Signing bonus? Etc?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20-25K to start. If you can't hack it they send you to Nutrition. This is where all the losers are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be a signing bonus, you will be paid in pancakes though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Starting Endovascular Territory Manager Drug Salary?

Depends on your agent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Starting Endovascular Territory Manager Drug Salary?

Or depends on the restaurants you are going to. These undercover operations are very expensive.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, they start you at $25k and provide you with a moped. You will be reimbursed .17/mile. Also, you get a $10 per person to take out your reps. Not bad for an idiot who goes to this site to find out starting salary! I hope God watches over you because it is apparent that you can not take care of yourself.

Good luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday you said you were getting a Ferrari and a $2 million dollar signing bonus. So now we are taking a cut in pay?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when did the territory managers get reps reporting to them? I must have missed that...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site is a real POS. It could be valuable, but any genuine post gets shit answers from, I'm guessing, one dick that gets his jollies from posting juvenile crap.

Is there no moderator that can block this garbage?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're posts show your education level and IQ are are VERY LOW ! Like that of a non skilled laborer who know little about business models Easy to spot you on here You're laughed at !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get an Olive Garden credit card and premier call-in service.