Jimmy Johns Delivers to HQ in Kenilworth!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2015 at 12:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to school in the Midwest and freaking love Jimmy Johns. I worked as a driver for a couple semesters and wish I was still making that amount hourly.

I just found out there is store around the corner from the Kenilworth HQ on Route 22 in Union. I called last week and asked if they deliver to us and they said technically no (we're outside their ridiculously small delivery area) but that as long as we call they'll absolutely deliver to us!!! The lunch gods have finally freaken delivered. Anyone who hasn't tried it should at least give it a shot. Wayyyy better than Subway and a nice change from the cafeteria but nothing beats the fact that they bring it to you.

Figured I would share something positive before the 4th of July weekend. Have a good one everyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yum-- love Jimmy Johns subs. You're right, they are so much better than Subway!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're both a pair of idiots

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Napoli deli or galloping hill. The cafeteria is boring and I hate going into K15 for lunch. I miss whitehouse station.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't get anything delivered anyway per our contract with the food vendor. It's a violation of a strict policy. There will be a very strict policy enforcement in NJ. Upper management is getting tired of lower management and common employees not following corporate policy. It's became an issue recently. I'm not writing massive layoffs or anything. People will be let go just to be made an example of what happens when basic rules are followed. If you act like child you will be treated like one. The rule breakers and squeaky wheels will be taken care of. Just remember the squeaky wheel sometimes gets the oil. Sometimes it gets replaced. Most know what happened to cause these defensive actions. This is the way you wanted it, now you got it.

Just be careful.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working at Merck HQ. LOL. Nice job, for one of the most corrupt, piece of sh4t companies around.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Do you really think having your lunch delivered is the equivalent of outside catering? The food service contract is for catering not Tom, Dick and Harry having JJs deliver 3 sandwiches, Jimmy chips and fountain drinks.

If I go to Wendy's drive-thru are they going to fire me at the gate for smuggling in outside food?

The level of stupidity left in this dump is beyond frightening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you read the whole thread? You can go anywhere your little heart desires and pickup anything. You can't get food delivered period. It's for all employees. Maybe you should check with HR on that. Common employees are Tom, Dick and Harry. I'm trying to help you here. Could you read between the lines. Now is not the time to fight stupid little battles that you have no chance of winning.

Work with me. What things have happened over the last two years to cause this to happen? If you don't know some things you don't work here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is typical of my next door neighbor who works at Merck. He is a douche nozzle.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that you Fred? VPW knows...