Finally A Decision For The Good Of the HCL's

Discussion in 'Orexo' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What took so long?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Health Care Liaisons....now that's some funny shit. Tell me, how many docs have you all gotten certified? Oh that's right, none. How many offices have you set up from the ground up to treat patients? None.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine then. REPS Did you miss the point moron?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe things will change for the better now that that we have new leader.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea that is why our market share has not moved in months, it was all his fault. VP was just the fall guy. Comes with the job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I didn't miss the point. I'm just sick of you all running around, spreading lies and bullshit, trying to grab market share with scare tactics. I can't believe some of the stuff I hear about you from my docs. H&Ps on every visit? Are you fucking joking? You are pissing off your customers, who already don't like your product and are only writing it bc of a few managed care wins. I am fine with competition, but Jesus you all are about the dirtiest I've seen. Hell, the Bunavail reps are all stars compared to you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew that once thier managed care wins dried up, they would be in trouble.. Will be interesting to see if they can hold what they got. Hear more about Bunavail than Zubsolv.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean managed care give-a-ways

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My zubsolv share has fallen weekly for the last eight weeks in a row.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overall my market share has been steady for past six months - market does not move much for any product in this category. Need to be content with what you have and try to maintain it for as long as you are here as many of our counterparts continue to leave for better paying jobs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish they would adjust the targets and pay us for maintaining share and not losing ground. Very difficult to grow share in this market which is why good people are leaving. Give us a break.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure Inventiv would consider it but doubt Orexo will go for it but paying us to keep what we have is not a bad strategy as the alternative is to lose share. But again I think we are dreaming to think they will change the targets.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would inventiv even care. Its not their money

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree that is Inventiv would be supportive as this would make the reps happy and reduce turnover. Hopefully orexo will do the right thing and pay us for keeping our share where it is rather than losing it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys crazy? Why would this company or ANY company pay you for KEEPING SHARE rather than growing it? Telesales can maintain.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think it is crazy to try a new idea that will make the Reps happy and keep the company whole. As far as telesales these drs will not answer their phone for a Rep. Only way to get to these Drs is thru the Reps. Need a new incentive plan with new targets and the idea gets it done.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I also heard idea is gaining some support as folks getting restless about drop in market share. We are all working hard and not getting anything near our target payout.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go work for BDSI if you are not happy. Reckitt doesn't need you