Pharma guidelines

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys follow pharma guidelines? Seems as if a bunch of your reps are taking doctors and pa's out for dinner??? What's up with that!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it's kind of a little secret. Please don't tell anyone. I took 20 top doc's to the Kentucky Derby bought them drinks(MINT JULIP"S) gave them pens and the best....... My top doc got to ride the winning horse around the track backwards! Dumb ass!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like a great time at the Derby there fellow Leo coworker!! Can I get in on that next year with some of my top docs?? I thought I was cool my taking them out to local strip clubs for "dinner" but you've definitely got me beat! I'm sad they made us stop expensing lap dances in February...this industry ain't what it used to be!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can you take doctors out in this company?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

speaker programs only. And it's limited.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh really???? You should see whats going on in some markets in the northeast. Reps taking doctors out all the time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen with our portfolio we have to do whatever we can to make a sale. Two bit company with clueless leadership. Been here six months and biggest mistake of my career. Two products that are also rains with no hope for a better future. Getting out while market is good. By the way bonuses are a joke as well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 2-3 day treatment for AK that works??? IF you can't sell that, pack up and go home.... Easy pick'ins!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its ''easy pick'ins'' why did we have a 20% drop in sales last year?

Take a look at the hard cold numbers numbskull.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% drop last year on target to lose another 25% this year. No new products - we are slowly becoming irrelevant. Can't see this lasting more than another year or two in U.S. Been here 7 years and the last two years have been the worst. Wish I could see a change in the headwinds but I can't. Only going to get worse.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow
    7 years
    company hasnt been in the US that long

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no leadership worth investing in