NSM 2015

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2015 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager does absoutely nothing. My job is to drive him around and entertain him during field rides. He adds absolutely no value to my calls. Middle management is sucking the profits out of this company and it is the best kept secret in the industry. Merck actually thinks they need more managers because 8 reps is just way tooooo much for one person to handle. Pleeeease.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The medical middle management money siphon (Aka, RBD) is the biggest scam in corporate America. Followed closely by the SSD scam.

If we all reported directly to the VP, that would be sufficient. Take the millions and millions normally paid to RBDs and SSDs and dump it back into our bonus pool and stock options. Betcha we'd see some high retention and sales productivity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager only has 6 reps (due to resignations) and she acts like it is way too much to handle. This is why they are in the field so much with us, they have absolutely nothing else to do! They just love sitting in the car and being driven around to customers who really don't want to see them. It is getting so bad that my doctors see my manager as often as they see me. And they hate it! Access is difficult for hospital reps and it is impossible to take managers to different customers each field ride, especially when they are riding with us 2 days a month. They need to be a little more reflexive or more people will leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ain't leaving. You would have already left. She will ride with you 5 days a week and you won't leave. That ship sailed immediately after the buyout. Now you are stuck. Just like me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are her initials ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that meeting? Pumped to work for Merck...lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still a lot of "unknowns", actual territory, management, will bonus continue to go down?