Bonus bullshit

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2015 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of hiring that rediculous band, that money should be in MY pocket!
    Wait and see the effort I put forth from here on out! Amazing!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look on the bright side!
    You get to enjoy a private room and time with your wonderful team AND boss.
    Blessed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate my boss and teammates. This is the biggest group of fakes that will stab you in the back. I truly hate this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe they are fucking you all on bonuses. So glad I am gone..What is the Band hired this year? Do they have you guys busy from 7am till 9pm?
    Sounds like a blast...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indy Team? Truly a clusterfuck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the leadership that is at helm, everything should be smelling like roses!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From reading these posts it seems nothing has really changed in a positive way since I left the company several months ago. If you are here as a newly hired rep, I would recommend exploring your options somewhere else, as you can count on major re-structuring, layoffs, or some time of m/a almost yearly. This was the most unstable company I have ever worked for and I've been in the industry for a long time. The executive management team had repeatedly made terrible business decisions that would ultimately cost the reps their peace of mind, or worse, their jobs. It may be an ok stepping stone to something better, but my advice is to keep looking for other opportunities.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better. You weren't. Things have turned around for the better.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah keep drinking that koolaid and good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a company!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company unfortunately is not in a position to turn around. I know most people here are from the sales side. I worked in the NJ office just recently leaving and held a medium to high level position. In my time, the company has bought and sold almost every drug they've had. Osphena has always dont poorly whereas the money invested was immense. The company cannot hold on to decent employees. There is no one there that has more than 2-3 yrs max, except for a VERY few and thats mostly because they report directly to Japan. People in leadership positions almost never reach the 2 year mark. LTIPs have been on a noticeable decline. Bonuses are on a decline. Work from home, althought not "outlawed", is certainly looked down upon and in some cases discouraged openly. HR is not made up of people looking out for your best interest. Most of them seem to have a chip on their shoulders so be careful what you want to disclose to them. Every year there is a promise of "lots of work" coming. This has never happened. Its been status quo since I started. The pipeline is more for investors to see the allure that the company has alot in their pipeline. There are a number of programs on there that have been cancelled years ago and there is no plan of reviving them, but the company seems to leave them on the pipeline so it seems like there is alot going on. The drug that will be going for NDA maybe this year, Naldemidine, is what......5th to market? Like other people posted, it is a good company for a stepping stone and I must admit they did pay well, but this place will eat you alive, and burn you out. THe politics and level of self service is too great to overcome.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better. You were probably a slacker who isn't cut out for this industry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a slacker can call out a slacker lol

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #11 is right on target. I've actually more executive level people leave the company over my tenure here as I have ever witnessed anywhere else. That is a sure sign that there are many broken processes here, and some probably beyond repair.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Tiimmy boy from New England he thinks he will be the VP - piece of advice don't work in N.E he will ruin you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what do they pay?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack shit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just got an offer and throat is not good. I have 10 years experience. Why is it so low? Can I try to get a higher base pay? I already have another offer too, should I just take that?? Help! Need honest answers

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darn spell check the pay is not good, I don't know why it changed it to throat

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are starting new hires as high as $75,000 in the south. I know this for a fact. That is more than what they are paying some representatives that have been at this company many years. The good news is no one will be looking at your call times.