Aqua Delivery Poster, Please stand up!

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2015 at 6:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally changes at the Top! Not sure what took so long but nice to see our friends from Spain taking a leadership role.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am truly excited that several posters on here have so enthusiastically accepted the Aqua delivery system as the entree to your universe and the pathway to peace!! This means that you have learned that following your universal path is the key to eternal peace!
    All representatives, in all countries around the world are now accepting the Aqua delivery system! From China to Japan, from Russia to Iran, from France to America, everyone is joining the road to truth and light, by following their universe!
    Obviously, our friends in Spain are beginning to see the truth: "Muy bueno, es el major por todos! Es bueno, numero uno!"
    In America, at Aqua, follow your universe for peace, happiness, clarity, and love!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just joined Aqua from big pharma where we constantly used Cafe Pharma for blogging and whining, then I bring up our site and see all this nonsence and rubbish about a delivery system. And it goes back almost two years. Kind of scary. Wonder if Cafe Pharma Administrators are onto this nut job. You do know they can shut you down saw it happen at Allergan where someone contaminated that site. Just odd, very very odd.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, you are an IDIOT! Aqua is a small company (unlike Allergan). How hard do you think it will be for someone to identify you? You are an easy target for the psycho HR director LW and micromanaging sales directors (SE, AD, and RS).

How many new Allergan reps just joined Aqua? You better get smart quick if you want to survive in this pit.
    Welcome to Water World!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I will continue to repeat, I do not now, nor have I ever worked for Aqua Pharmaceuticals! Nor have I ever worked for Allergan. Is all this FINALLY settled? I hope so!
    The Aqua delivery system, which leads to the opportunity for an individual to follow his universal path is what I have always preached.
    Your universal path is geared for YOU personally! It is not for others to know. No other person can EVER identify your path to peaceful existence!
    There are NO "targets" when you follow your universal path! You are always at peace! Always.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This dinky dink shit ass 50 person company sucks ass n is a joke to derms. sign me up for the humiliation of Aqua attached to a successful rep. You got new bees then moving on to real places. Joke of all companies

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope by now everyone is content with the Aqua delivery system, and is following their universal direction, and achieving success. I hope as well you are all at peace in your lives!
    For those who have not yet begun to follow their universe, true peace "beckons" you! Your life will be so much simpler and so much more fulfilling!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm really so glad that so many of you have accepted the Aqua delivery system as the beginning of the true path to following your universe. I'm sure your lives are flowing so much smoother now, and your lives have a real purpose. Your path to truth and love is something that is always supposed to be followed! There is no clutter, no questions. What is supposed to be will be!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a call from a recruiter. I have never seen this many negative posts from such a small company and obviously there is a company employee trying to cover them up. I am not sure what I am going to do if I end up getting an offer. Is upper management really that bad????????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What??????
    Are you stupid or something???
    Read the posts!!!!
    Maybe if you have a short skirt, big fake boobs and have no talent you might be fine. Living in TX always helps!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing quite so absurd is ever needed!
    Following the Aqua delivery system is all that's really needed. By this, your universe will open up to you, and your path to contentment and inner peace is yours!
    It matters not where you live, or where you may work. Happiness and peace belong to those who follow their universe!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony,

How about adding a "delivery system" to Acticlate(you know all ya did was sort just put lipstick on the Old Adoxa Losing Pig)..............My stomach hurts right now after popping the 75mg......Delivery I say to get passed the GI tract like our competitor that is kicking are ASS! It doesnt take a rocket scientist to check the company financials and health............Delivery System,....Delivery System lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lipstick has nothing at all to do with the Aqua delivery system. The only GI tract you may find is in the US Army!
    Yes, the Aqua delivery system is key. You must accept the delivery system in order to be able to follow your universe, and achieve true and lasting peace.
    Checking financials is fine, but you must follow your universe!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GI Tract -

1. The human gastrointestinal tract, or GI tract, or GIT is an organ system responsible for consuming and digesting foodstuffs, absorbing nutrients, and expelling waste. The tract consists of the stomach and intestines, and is divided into the upper and lower gastrointestinal tracts.
    Not the US Army.....Why not do something interesting and actually have a "Delivery System" Tony???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, all tracts are important, of course.
    But my main effort is to help you all realize the importance of the Aqua delivery system, and it's relationship to your individual universe!
    The Aqua delivery system allows you to follow your universe and to achieve real lasting eternal peace! This makes your existence on this level so much clearer. Far less clutter in your life. Your life becomes so much simpler, with no stress!
    The upper and lower tracts become far less important! There is no waste to expell, because there is no waste!